Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jessica Biels Jordan-esque Wedding dress

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

pookiesboo wrote: »

Its not very nice IMHO. I am quite surprised really. I don't see the "most beautiful woman ever" fuss about her really and think there are others in Hollywood who are better looking (Mila Kunis, Charlize Theron for example). Still I'm sure Jessica isn't loosing sleep at night over what I think of her or her dress. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

Its not very nice IMHO. I am quite surprised really. I don't see the "most beautiful woman ever" fuss about her really and think there are others in Hollywood who are better looking (Mila Kunis, Charlize Theron for example). Still I'm sure Jessica isn't loosing sleep at night over what I think of her or her dress. :o

Because the more celebs they promote, they easier it is to sell photos of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,871 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Not the style I would expect for her tbh but she is stunningly beautiful

Ironic that Britney is also featured in the same magazine issue :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 Captain Beyond

They didn't actually share photos of their wedding day, they sold them.

Advertisement