Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc headset?

• 24-10-2012 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭

I know it's a long shot, but would you know a place in town I can get a htc headset?
    Something like this, but any htc brand one will do.
    Or maybe you know someone who'd like to shift/get rid of one?
    Many thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    Or maybe you know someone who'd like to shift
    Maybe try cash first if it's a shop!

I reckon any headset that has the same plug as that would work, try it before you leave the shop.

I have no idea if my 18month contract, 18minute battery life phone came with a headset. They used to when they were 12month contracts and had 4day battery life, but hey - that's progress!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

langdang wrote: »
    I reckon any headset that has the same plug as that would work, try it before you leave the shop.
    I thought so, but with those modern compuphones you never know ;)

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    I thought so, but with those modern compuphones you never know ;)
    That's because they were invented by lawyers as a means to kick off massive international patent law battles. Rather than as communication devices. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Normal 3.5mm jacks work, so any Mic/earpiece combo with one should be compatible :)

The Snipe wrote: »
    Normal 3.5mm jacks work, so any Michael/earpiece combo with one should be compatible :)
    8268609634.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Phone typo! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Hi Flapjack. Just checked the phone packaging I have here and I do have a HTC headset that came with the One S. Had to open the little packet to check, but this is what's in it.

http://www.sonisson.net/HTC-HeadSet/Original-HTC-Stereo-Headset-39H00004-black/

Not as fancy as the one you're looking for, I got that with the HTC Desire and that goes everywhere with me.

If you still want the other one. Yell!

LB6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

I'm sorted thanks to LB6, many thanks!

Advertisement