If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONITOR AUDIO FLOORSTANDER BOARDIE OFFER

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

ipodrocker wrote: »

Hey Kenny,

whats the price on the centers?

thanks

They're working out at about €90 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

Hi ipodrocker.

We still have the M4 speakers left. All the M6's are now gone.

Hey Kenny,

I will take a set of M4 speakers. PM sent.

thanks

ipodrocker.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Kenny,

I will take a set of M4 speakers. PM sent.

thanks

ipodrocker.

Hey iPodrocker.

PM returned :D

cheers another PM Sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Tragedy

Gents, I asked about the M6, was told there was a pair left and within a few hours confirmed that I did indeed want them. I heard nothing and so sent off a PM. Again, heard nothing back and the last pair seems to be now gone.

What gives?

• Advertisement

Tragedy Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Can someone PM me please I wish to pay for the M4's that you have held for me :D

Centre arrived at 9am :)
    Now to hook it up and replace my old one later when I get home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Centre arrived today, jeez its a beast of a yoke. Will have to buy a bigger tv stand to fit it and then a new tv to fit the stand and then.......well you get the idea. Cheers RS.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭rai555

Got the center this evening, the sound is nice, the box is pretty tall and looks like the sensor of TV remote could not be seen. Anyway - it's nice center for the money. Pity had no chance to order M6 :eek:

• Advertisement

Hey Kenny/Chris,

Recieved my set of M4's and the M Center. Im very impressed and have them setup and the sound is great! Thanks for the great deal!

Next on my list will be a new Reciever and upgrade to my speaker cable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 orangegoblin

Hello RS,

After much deliberation I have decided to take a pair of the M4's please. Can't let them go at this price. They can be my Xmas present.
    Get in touch when you get a chance. I dont know if you still have my details. Cheers.

Hello RS,

After much deliberation I have decided to take a pair of the M4's please. Can't let them go at this price. They can be my Xmas present.
    Get in touch when you get a chance. I dont know if you still have my details. Cheers.

Pm sent :)

My M4's arrived today after only a day after purchase :D
    Super speedy delivery guys thanks a million. Didn't realize how big they were going to be boxed lol. Now to try and get them home from work :D

My M4's arrived today after only a day after purchase :D
    Super speedy delivery guys thanks a million. Didn't realize how big they were going to be boxed lol. Now to try and get them home from work :D

Hopefully you didnt cycle in today :D

Has anyone bought the Subwoofer? Im interested to know if its another thing I can be tempted with!!

niallam wrote: »
    Hopefully you didnt cycle in today :D

I walked lol :o

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Has anyone bought the Subwoofer? Im interested to know if its another thing I can be tempted with!!

If any Boardie has bought Monitor Audio Speakers - I'll do the Monitor Audio MSW10 Subwoofer at a Boardie special of £119.95 for a limited time...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Have RS ever been cited in divorce papers?

Have RS ever been cited in divorce papers?

:D

Well my own wife has threatened it many,many,many times (normally about 1.00am when I'm still working!)

keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

If any Boardie has bought Monitor Audio Speakers - I'll do the Monitor Audio MSW10 Subwoofer at a Boardie special of £119.95 for a limited time...

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John. You have me convinced and I will take the subwoofer!

can you do any deals on speaker cable as well? suggested cable would be great too.

thanks!

Hi John. You have me convinced and I will take the subwoofer!

can you do any deals on speaker cable as well? suggested cable would be great too.

thanks!

a great deal is the SWV3506 5Mtr cable which we are discounting to £14.95 to clear the last few we have left - this is actually a really high quality Component cable but works equally well as a Sub cable and leave you with a high quality 5Mtr stereo phono cable left over as a spare! All at £14.95 - honestly you can't go wrong..

Have a look here: http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/swv3506_10/swv3506_10_pss_aen.pdf

keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Hi guys, any M4s left? €175 to Dublin, iirc? Cheers.

a great deal is the SWV3506 5Mtr cable which we are discounting to £14.95 to clear the last few we have left - this is actually a really high quality Component cable but works equally well as a Sub cable and leave you with a high quality 5Mtr stereo phono cable left over as a spare! All at £14.95 - honestly you can't go wrong..

Have a look here: http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/s/swv3506_10/swv3506_10_pss_aen.pdf

keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John that looks like a super cable! I will take that incl. the sub.

final bit I need extra speaker cable for the M4's I bought, which cable would you recommend to buy?

Brian wrote: »
    Hi guys, any M4s left? €175 to Dublin, iirc? Cheers.

Brian,

all gone - even for Mods :D

Anything else we could tempt you with??

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John that looks like a super cable! I will take that incl. the sub.

final bit I need extra speaker cable for the M4's I bought, which cable would you recommend to buy?

I know it's not that expensive - but I really like the Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 which is just £1.49 / meter

Have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-cables/cambridge-audio/symphony-200/gale-symphony-200

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

Mc

Brian,

all gone - even for Mods :D

Anything else we could tempt you with??

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Don't think so, but you've ruined Christmas for my parents. Hope you're happy :pac:

Edit: well if you have any other comparable floorstanders in the €150-200 range I'd consider it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Brian.

We could do you a paif of Mission M33i which got a 5* review in What Hifi and are currently £199.95.

As a one off, we can do you a pair at £149.95 or 205 Euro including delivery.

These are a very nice pair of speakers too.

ATB

Dave

Thanks for the offer Dave, but I've already made alternate arrangements. Kindles for everyone :D

• Advertisement

Thanks to RS

Received these on Friday evening and am very happy. They were good value speakers and a definite improvement over the small satellites. Looks like i was fortunate to get the last pair!
    cheers lads.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.