Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduling, rules, problems?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭

Lads, just checking does anybody have any issues so far in the league?

There are a good few new guys so want to make sure everything is going ok. Anybody experiencing guys dropping back, going for it on 4th down, problems with scheduling?

Anything that needs to be sorted out in general post here.

Anything about a particular person give either myself or Santry a pm.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I have to say I think things are well.
    In one of my pre-season games my opponent thought i was dropping really deep on some PAs but honestly, I very rarely move at all in the pocket as i'm spending too much time seeing what receivers are open.

Think its important to point out aswell a lot of stuff cant cut out if both players have mics

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Yep, I think mics are very important.

One problem I envisage is people going no huddle and going for it on 4th down without telling their opponent.

You really have to tell your opponent when you are going to go for it on 4th down, or for a two point conversion.

But advice for the defence, you should wait until you see what the offensive line up is anyway, so that you don't get caught out.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I have a big problem with Danger Dave......

If he goes undefeated we will never hear the end of it. Someone has to beat him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Not so much a problem but I was browsing through the stats today and Antoine Cason of the Chargers has like 65000 interception return yards. Some definite hacking or something going on there :P

Lukebray wrote: »
    Not so much a problem but I was browsing through the stats today and Antoine Cason of the Chargers has like 65000 interception return yards. Some definite hacking or something going on there :P

Thats a bit mad alright.

Actually how do you get individual player stats on the xbox? Like for top receiver etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Just noticed today that I progressed a players stats and their overall value actually went down. Any ideas?

Thats a bit strange GUFC. Not sure what may have happened there.

One thing I would like to point out is that when you set a time to play a game, that it is up to you to make it and if you don't the other person should be allowed to play against the CPU.

I am not talking about our league specifically but I have found that a lot of people are saying times to play the games and then not turning up and then trying to arrange it for another day. The person who was stood up should be allowed to play the CPU.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Giants vs niners, couldn't connect kept coming up 'game session is no longer available' every time we got on to the game screen, we were trying tonight again and I gave up and put it to sim, meanwhile rizzo was off formulating a plan and when we both deleted some files I found I couldn't back out of the sim so this game is going to sim...thanks EA(your company sucks ass)

Yep, once you click on the sim button you can't click it off. So best thing to have done would been to have just left it to sim automatically when the week progresses.

What were the files you deleted incase other people have the same problem and this could solve it for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

madalig12 wrote: »
    Giants vs niners, couldn't connect kept coming up 'game session is no longer available' every time we got on to the game screen, we were trying tonight again and I gave up and put it to sim, meanwhile rizzo was off formulating a plan and when we both deleted some files I found I couldn't back out of the sim so this game is going to sim...thanks EA(your company sucks ass)

I simmed my week 2 game by accident and just retired my coach and rejoined as the same team. Not too bad in week 2 but week 6 would mean you'd lose a lot of xp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Raoul wrote: »
    Yep, once you click on the sim button you can't click it off. So best thing to have done would been to have just left it to sim automatically when the week progresses.

What were the files you deleted incase other people have the same problem and this could solve it for them.

Well we don't know if it would have worked, I'll be in contact with ea today so ill report back after

Advertisement