Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number from inactive line.

Options
  • 24-10-2012 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

I've moved into a new place where there is an eircom line that is currenly inactive. I'd like to shop around for broadband and it would be a lot easier to do this online if I had the number for the line. Anyone know how to go about getting this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭eircom: Linda

Julez wrote: »
    I've moved into a new place where there is an eircom line that is currenly inactive. I'd like to shop around for broadband and it would be a lot easier to do this online if I had the number for the line. Anyone know how to go about getting this?

Thanks

Hi Julez

If you try dialling 199000 from the line this should call back a dial tone number to you. However this number is only useful to fix line companies such as eircom.

Regards
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Brilliant, just need to get my hands on a landline phone to try it now.

Thank you

Advertisement