Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardmore, much to do around?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

Hi! I'm bringing the lady away and staying in the cliff house hotel in Ardmore for two nights. Is there much to do around? Whats the nearest town for a drink? I know there is Ardmore is self but heard its quite small.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭blue note

thehamo wrote: »
    Hi! I'm bringing the lady away and staying in the cliff house hotel in Ardmore for two nights. Is there much to do around? Whats the nearest town for a drink? I know there is Ardmore is self but heard its quite small.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lucky lady! My parents had a nights b&b there a while ago. They had a voucher and went for the 9 course tasting menu and wine tasting menu. They said it was absolutely amazing, but the whole thing came to 520e.

I'd love to try it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

check out www.itsafeeling.com to see stuff to do in County Waterford.

Lismore & Mt Mellary well worth a visit.

Dungarvan is a lovely town.

Great Cliff walk in Ardmore and I think two pubs, both are nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Nice walk along the Cliff front if weather is fair, Youghal is about seven miles away, Dungarvan the same , good restaurants there, tannery etc, Lismore Castle half hours drive.Couple of pubs in Ardmore but nothing fantastic that I can recall.

Advertisement