Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking question

Options
  • 24-10-2012 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm starting work next week and need to get parked as close to town as possible from 12.45 - 5.15 Monday - Friday.

As I won't have much time to mess around trying to get parked what are my chances of getting parked at the €4 one at the Cathedral on a daily basis? If everyone thinks there is no chance, I'll head out to Dyke Road to begin with and just give myself longer for the walk.

If anyone wants to give away any suggestions for free parking near the city centre pm me! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

Not much chance of the Cathedral.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

advance pitstop near argos do parking for €4 a day. no idea when they close there gates but yesterday walked past after 6 and gate open and plenty of cars there

• Registered Users Posts: 42 WLPD

swiftman wrote: »
    advance pitstop near argos do parking for €4 a day. no idea when they close there gates but yesterday walked past after 6 and gate open and plenty of cars there

Gate is ope 24 hours afaik. My car is there 9 to 9 and some of the lads are there after 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Surfacezebra

Property rental place accross from the foster court hotel are advertising parking spots for rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

I can get a secure spot for €60 p/month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭01902

55per month in the docks, less if you pay 3months or more!

Advertisement