Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor's Betting Log.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

I recommend Paddy Power online and Bet365, find both fairly good. Bet365's platform on mobile site is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Yes I realise Boyle Sports online betting service is poor. I tend to use Paddy Power for placing online bets as I find their website the best and easiest to use plus they offer betting on every match I could ever want to bet on. I don't bet online with anyone other than Boyle Sports or Paddy Power as I find it convenient to deposit and withdraw money using cash in the shop.

The Chelsea and Sao Paulo bet was made in the Boyle Sports shop, which I might as well go ahead and compliment them on. Their shops are amazing, you could spend all day in there. It's so welcoming and cosy with loads of comfortable seats and free hot chocolate and the staff are lovely. My local Paddy Power is much more hostile and depressing. I like how the Boyle Sports staff say "well done" when I win a bet... never once got that from Paddy Power. It's the simple things that make the difference... :pac:

Newcastle vs. Man City.
    €50 - Man City to win @1.66.

Liverpool vs. Aston Villa.
    Liverpool to win @1.36.

Man United vs. Sunderland.
    Man United to win @1.20.

€100 - Both to win @1.63.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dabomber12345

Boyles are thieves they done me out of 240 on Friday text a bet said they didn't receive it in time and the horse won at 8/1. Customer service said to bring my phone into my local shop and show cashier the text time and they would pay out and when I did this they said the agent I got the night before should not have promised that. So I got nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Dabomber12345

Boylesports are a sham of a bookie. Useless customer service. Terrible live betting. Really poor service.
    I agree completely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Is this log still going?

Advertisement