Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Justin Bieber being sued

• 24-10-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.nme.com/news/justin-bieber/66785
    Justin Bieber is being sued by a man who claims that the pop star stole his credit card and used it to buy himself penis enlargement surgery.

The man from Michigan who has filed the lawsuit also claims to be the father of the singer and actress Selena Gomez, who is Bieber's girlfriend.

TMZ reports that the lawsuit contains a host of other farfetched allegations, including claims that Usher sodomised the unnamed Michigan man with a firework whilst playing Katy Perry's song 'Firework'.

The lawsuit also alleges that Bieber bought cocaine for him and P Diddy with the stolen credit card, and that Bieber is cheating on Gomez with Ke$ha, Rihanna and actress Penelope Cruz.

The suit – via TMZ – alleges that: "Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my canadian bear rug."

It continues: "Usher Raymond came to my house on the forth of july 2012 and sodomized me with a firework and lit it inside my anal area while blaring kate perry [sic] firework song in my ear drums."

The man claims that Bieber "gave selena a std and Bieber stole my credit card to buy him and sean p-ditty [sic] combs cocaine to use in drug free school zones… Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen american express card. "

Amazing how the main part of the story is about Justin Bieber, and not about how he claims Usher sodomised him with a lit firework, while playing "Firework" by Katy Perry

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Penn wrote: »
    Amazing how the main part of the story is about Justin Bieber, and not about how he claims Usher sodomised him with a lit firework, while playing "Firework" by Katy Perry
    Well clearly he enjoyed that part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Fecking celebrities. They think they're above the law. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i believe him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

I for one, believe that he is telling the truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Sounds like that was one hell of a party!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Sounds legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

jester77 wrote: »
    Sounds like that was one hell of a party!

Right up there with one of Michael Barrymore's I would suggest!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Finally Bieber does something I give a **** about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Seems legit

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Nice Martyr

" on my Canadian bear rug". Brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,297 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Multi-millionaire Justin Bieber, stealing someone's credit card and taking $426.78.

It's the perfect crime. No-one would have suspected him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Stealing a credit card for penis enlargement surgery?

I'm sure if he PMed EdenHazzard he'd be more than happy to donate his :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Penelope Cruz is the only one of the three celebrities mentioned that I would cheat on Selena Gomez with. You know in the fantasy land that this amazing party took place in of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

One of the many fake lawsuits being filed.

Because these are publicly available, people are randomly filing them against celebrities and they come out as news, for some reason.

Chris Brown (lol) suieing Rihanna for " lethal Barbadosian Herpes" is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

there's no way that story case will make it to court, it's too unbelieveable...I mean what judge is gona believe Bieber had a schlong to enlarge in the first place?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I'm sure this will be settled out of court

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Justin Bieber is being sued by a man who claims that the pop star stole his credit card and used it to buy himself penis enlargement surgery.

By all accounts the operation was a success :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,376 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Not to throw the baby out with the bathwater but it would be a very good thing if the world did end in December to get rid of slime-people such as these and have a fresh start. And I include all 'celebrities' in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Sure Usher does that to everyone, I wouldn't take offence. It's actually a sign of affection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

.... ehh....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Who the hell is Justin Bieber!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

This is hilarious. I would love to see him win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

This is hilarious. I would love to see him win it.

I would do but I dunno, there's just something about the story that seems a bit odd, I just can't figure out what it is....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

Yer man from the Spice Girls. Played the black guy on the Cosby show. You know......the fella with the head that had the song with the music in it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

What's it like under that rock? Its cool, you can come out now.
    He's the person with the single most viewed video on youtube, which is ironic considering the song isn't even that good. Prob my least favoured Bieber song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

EdenHazard wrote: »

He's the person with the single most viewed video on youtube, which is ironic considering the song isn't even that good. Prob my least favoured Bieber song
    A Justin Bieber obsession is the oddest kind.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

He has the most viewed video on youtube? :eek: Wow I should really check out his music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

"I'm suing Psy because he stole my dance moves and ate my cat.

And eh...... impregnated my guinea pig too?

Sure why not. Yeah. He impregnated my guinea pig.

HEY!!! PAY ATTENTION TO ME SOMEBODY PLEASE - I HAVE A MENTAL CONDITION OF SOME SORT!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Foxwaldo

i Would love to shake that mans hand just for the pure comedic gold that he has created with that law suit. I couldent stop laughing at the usher bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

This is actually what celebrities are doing now. They're paying people to sue them over ridiculous allegations while at the same time throwing in one or two legit ones, obviously the Justin Bieber penis rubbles and "firework" story could easily be legit.

Then the cases are thrown out time and time again so when it comes to a real case people are quick to dismiss it

This is true ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Then he tore off his mask, it was Bill Murray, he looked me straight in the eyes and said "Nobody will ever believe you!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Sounds like he is off his tits on too much of biebers coke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

hardCopy wrote: »
    Then he tore off his mask, it was Bill Murray, he looked me straight in the eyes and said "Nobody will ever believe you!"

beat me to it by 4min

<insert rage pic>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Justin brieber should send him$426, 78 for the hilarity if the story

Adyx wrote: »
    He has the most viewed video on youtube? :eek: Wow I should really check out his music.

I would personally listen to One Time acoustic version, also Pray is a great song and anything from his latest album(Believe-Fall and One Love especially) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I would personally listen to One Time acoustic version, also Pray is a great song and anything from his latest album(Believe-Fall and One Love especially) :)

This post is nearly as funny as the op. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

You are quite possibly one of the greatest trolls of all time.
    You have my mind absolutely boggled anyway.

Joking, kind of :p
    Listen to what ever makes you want, obviously you do anyway:D

It's just most of us here on AH are goths and rockers and have lots of beard so we listen to this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Funny thing is, that story is more believable than the shíte some scientologist bloke was trying to tell me in town today..

And he was trying to make me pay €5000 for a life improvement course :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Not he's not....Gagnam style overtook him...

Gagnam style-531 million views
    Baby-791 MILLION

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Apologies, you're right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Amazing OP. Really funny. Kudos on the jack white Ted. It's a great album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Gagnam style-531 million views
    Baby-791 MILLION

There's no accounting for taste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Cool, thanks. Would he have anything similar to this though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

I would love to see the tv stream of that court case, some line of witnesses....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

$426.78 for penis enlargement surgery, an abortion and cocaine?

At least he's thrifty!

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

This is true! This is all true! I was there with Madonna and we saw the whole thing but we couldn't intervene because we were in a perspex box painting a doll house with potato.

I am also about to sue Nicolas Cage, he stole my unicorn and made it biscuits, then George Stephanopoulos spat in Jennifer Anistons mouth while she was singing "O Hoy Night" and my orange candle was blown out by Tinie Tempah's goat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

$426.78 for penis enlargement surgery, an abortion and cocaine?

At least he's thrifty!

:pac:

Sure even the celebs use the auld "buy 2, get one 1 free" offer! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

How old are you again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

It's just most of us here on AH are goths and rockers and have lots of beard so we listen to this
    Speak for yourself. I'm a mod.

• Advertisement
Advertisement