Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Male Bichon Frise Pup

• 24-10-2012 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

My name is Brian Treacy. I am looking to buy a Bichon Frise puppy for my girlfriend and I. We are moving into our new home at the end of November and it would be great if we could find a reputable breeder that would be having a litter, that would be ready for new homes in December. My girlfriend has allergies so when we researched this breed of dog we realised it would be very suitable for her, and we fell in madly in love with them. In fact, getting one seems to be all we can talk about!
    We would really appreciate if anyone with Bichon Frise breeder contacts could help us out, as we have been unlucky so far in all our attempts to find a breeder.(We are aware of all the puppy farming taking place and want to avoid such places and avoid done deal ads for pups also)

Thank you in advance for your help,

Kind Regards,

Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Try contatcing Ashmair Bichons, she has amazing dogs. Not sure if shes planning a litter anytime soon but at least she will be able to give you some advice.
    As for puppies ready in December, most reputable breeders avoid having litters around this time as they dont want puppies to be bought as christmas presents so tend to avoid breeding that time of year. So try not have your hopes set on having a pup before christmas as chances are you wont get one from a reputable breeder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 B.Treacy

Okay great thanks for your help and advice. I did not realise this.

Advertisement