Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

socket distance to stove

Options
  • 24-10-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

hi all i have a friend who is installing a stove on an external wall with the flue going out through wall and rising up outside of building. on the wall there are some sockets and what i need to know is what is the minimum distance from the side of the stove to a socket. thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

dathi wrote: »
    hi all i have a friend who is installing a stove on an external wall with the flue going out through wall and rising up outside of building. on the wall there are some sockets and what i need to know is what is the minimum distance from the side of the stove to a socket. thanks

Dont know if this is any use to you...visually with regards sockets and a stove.

Mine are about 750mm away from each side of the stove.

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

I don't think there's any min distance from a heat source. How far are you talking? generally cooker switches are close to the hob so can't imagine there's an issue with sockets although whether it'll be any use?

Advertisement