Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CO-OP Question

Options
  • 24-10-2012 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a weird question: I have an interview on Friday but I brought my suit back home a while ago because I needed it for a wedding. So is it ok to go without a full suit and just wear a shirt and trousers without a tie?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Bit of a weird question: I have an interview on Friday but I brought my suit back home a while ago because I needed it for a wedding. So is it ok to go without a full suit and just wear a shirt and trousers without a tie?

normally the employer will have a dress code which is normally a suit and tie, I have seen lads wearing black suit pants white shirts and a tie for the interview but its all down the employer I myself would not turn up without a tie. If its for the citibank interview I would try my hardest to dress up properly for it if I were you!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

If its for the citibank interview I would try my hardest to dress up properly for it if I were you!
    Don't know how you guessed that!

Advertisement