Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roadside Advertising

Options
  • 24-10-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

noticed that there is a ad for Shannon flights in field outside kilcolgan. Does anyone know where I could chat to someone about renting something like that for an ad I need to run for a while in north GWY ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

Pretty sure that the council aren't too keen on roadside advertising, nevertheless if you want to get a sign made, Google will give plenty of companies in Galway for 'sign makers'.

Then just make contact with the landowner of whatever field to see if they will let you put a sign up.

If it was me, I'd just advertise through Facebook, Twitter, word of mouth, and stick something in the notes in the Tribune as well. Roadside advertising is a lot of work and (if the council get onto you) hassle as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Surfacezebra

warbird wrote: »
    noticed that there is a ad for Shannon flights in field outside kilcolgan. Does anyone know where I could chat to someone about renting something like that for an ad I need to run for a while in north GWY ?
    Private message me if your interested in a site for your sign on the main galway to gort road,(just outside gort)

Advertisement