Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best venue, O2 or The Oddessey

Options
  • 24-10-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭

Biffy are playing in March and I cant decide where to buy tickets for. Ive been to plenty of gigs in the o2 and I know its great, I have been at the Oddessey once and from what I remember its just a long standing area rather than around the stage like the o2. Can anyone who has been to both confirm which would be the best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Gigs & Events.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

spodoinkle wrote: »
    I have been at the Oddessey once and from what I remember its just a long standing area rather than around the stage like the o2.

Yeah thats how I remember it ... however I prefer the O2 - the security staff in the Oddessey are some of the rudest and most unhelpful Ive ever encountered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Been to both over 20 each easily, if you plan on standing, the venues offer very little different, so go wherever is closer. If you want to sit, I'd go for the O2.

Advertisement