Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIT shop,a COMPLETE RIP OFF....

Options
  • 24-10-2012 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Anyone else think the LIT shop is a Rip Off....I paid €1.75 for a 380ml Bottle of Lucozade today.Most other collage shops charge recommended retail prices,which is around €1.40 for said Lucozade. Anyone else experience the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I always found it pricey too. You'll know now to go to college prepared or make time to go to Centra!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I always found it pricey too. You'll know now to go to college prepared or make time to go to Centra!

Yes the Woodside Centra is very reasonable.Is the collage shop ran by LIT or contracted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I think it's contracted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

never used the shop, centra is a far better bet!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Lyrical

I couldn't agree more I found the shop to be very expensive and I'm glad someone else feels the same.I love my coffee but in the side shop there is small plastic cups that wouldn't wet your tongue in the main section you can get a bigger cup for around the same price .I thought there would be a reduced price for students since they're operating inside the college.I'm surprised the student union hasn't said something about the pricing the shop is a goldmine and is packed everyday it's a shame they feel the need to overcharge.In fairness the staff are friendly but I find myself going to Centra for my breaks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Keith in cork

Its conveniently located on campus. You know what convenient means........

Advertisement