Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mass gainer called serious mass

• 24-10-2012 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

i got new a new mass gainer called serious mass can anyone tell me good ways to use or wen to take it i am 17 years old and trying to build muscle as i am very skininy can anyone give me any advice :) thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Whats your diet like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

Never really bother with mass gainers, tend to make my own with some whey, milk, peanut butter, oats and maybe a banana or something else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 DAINGNE

Always found Serious Mass to be more like a stew than a shake. If you can stomach two scoops in one shake then you deserve a medal. I personally can't stand this stuff, the nausea afterwards really takes away from the product.
    It's a weight gainer so there's not really much you add to it to make it more pleasing, just down it with milk or water & hope for the best :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

robertt55 wrote: »
    i got new a new mass gainer called serious mass can anyone tell me good ways to use or wen to take it i am 17 years old and trying to build muscle as i am very skininy can anyone give me any advice :) thanks

One serving is 2 scoops roughly around 1200 kcals but I'd recommend breaking down the serving 1 scoop at a time which is roughly 600 kcals twice a day, that's more than enough because you should be getting the majority of your kcals from food. If you break down the serving , ideally you should be looking at one scoop straight after training and another Before bed if you need to make your macros (calorie intake).

Convinance wise these are ideal and there also pretty much a must have for people struggling to put on size I.e a hard gainer.

Your young and full of test, put in the work now and you'll reap the rewards when your older.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭mcriot29

Dont take it all at once mix in water frist thing in morning and drink trough day also add a few spoons of whey in it, also creatine and hmb if u mix them all in water and drink the trough day you will get big , trust me this is the only way sipping it trough day saves you mixing it a few times a day too

• Advertisement
Advertisement