Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners Broker

Options
  • 24-10-2012 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello all Banners Brokers members and future members.

I figured I would start up a thread for all the Banners Brokers folks on here.

I invite all Banners Broker members to post up, share knowledge, success stories, or just say hello. If you have not signed up for Banners Brokers or if you are a member with questions be sure to post. I am sure with the other users that are on this forum we will be able to help each other out.

If anyone would like help or more info on this feel free to leave a message or pm me.
    thanks for reading,
    paula

Moderators:
    Hope i am posting this in the right thread, please feel free to move this thread to the right place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I'm sure this thread will be deleted anyway but for anybody who is curious it's a scam

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056554740

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 paulamorton

how can you say this is a scam when you send me a link to someone complaing about not getting there money back but also states that there friends accounts are working, thats bug issues. i have invested into this, i'm currently earning money in it, just here to share how i'm working it and find out how others are doing it so we can gain from each other,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

It's a scam. I have heard about this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

It is depressing that people still fall for these scams :(

Some relevant reading, looks like the cracks are starting to become more obvious abroad: http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897-print/index52.html

Looking over that thread I'd like to hear from the likes of danmacca and the_juice now. They promised to post what happens when they actually withdraw their cash. the_juice promised to post again on 1st September with an update (his mandatory investment period ended then).

• Advertisement

how can you say this is a scam when you send me a link to someone complaing about not getting there money back but also states that there friends accounts are working, thats bug issues. i have invested into this, i'm currently earning money in it, just here to share how i'm working it and find out how others are doing it so we can gain from each other,

Read the two links posted in this thread and you will see it has all the hallmarks of a pyramid scheme. Relying on new members to make money, no evidence of their operations (nobody can find their ads) many members admit they trust Banners Broker to handle everything because it's too complicated, very little evidence of anyone withdrawing hard cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭sb78

When you say you are earning money in it, have you actually managed to withdraw cash from it?

hi sorry about the late reply, i understand what people think of this and have read through so much stuff, i was affraid to put my money into it until someone i know who invested into it 7 months ago was able to actually withdraw his earnings, i have been on it a few months myself, i can actually withdraw profits that i have made but am leaving it in to reinvest... this thread was started for people who have accounts and want to help each other out and for new people to maybe learn a bit more about it before they do put there money in to it, they have partners with major companys, you will see it on there site... the partnered company would def not be part of a scam. check out there site and you will see what i am on about, or even make a free account and see for yourselves. so anyone who would like to help each other out on strategies etc then feel free to post, thanks for reading once again

no i have not withdrawn any money as of yet becuase it is still building up but i did not sign up until i knew someone who actually withdrew money from it, and it was more their initial investment, not much more but that was because they had most of it reinvested, they just wanted there money what they put in to it back out so it running on pure profits now. thats what i am looking to do as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

New signup promoting multi-level marketing scheme AKA pyramid scheme dodginess = old news.

• Advertisement

i am not looking to sign up anyone period, i dont need to, my account is running fine without anyone else, i am here to find out about others who already have accounts to share how they are working it as to how i am, maybe i might learn something different, maybe visa versa!!!! from when i say i want to sign someone up then feel free to start talking about scams. will send people more info on it if they ask but thats if they ask, i aint advertising for people to sign up

Why else are you here but to promote it and push information out in the hope of hooking someone for the level below you in the pyramid?

For the benefit of search engines:

Banner brokers, scam, pyramid scheme, mlm scam, dodgy, ponzi scheme

Have a nice day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Does anyone have anything to back up saying its a scam? Or is it just the normal boards way of doing things and not needing to?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 the_juice

Looking over that thread I'd like to hear from the likes of danmacca and the_juice now. They promised to post what happens when they actually withdraw their cash. the_juice promised to post again on 1st September with an update (his mandatory investment period ended then).

sorry missed that deadline lol. Ya, all going very well indeed, well in profit, no problem getting cash, new bigger office in cork, took on more people that now work there, not getting into that crap that went on in the other thread but overall its amazing. Now, enjoy the usual trading of insults lol

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

lala88 wrote: »
    Does anyone have anything to back up saying its a scam? Or is it just the normal boards way of doing things and not needing to?
    the_juice wrote: »
    sorry missed that deadline lol. Ya, all going very well indeed, well in profit, no problem getting cash, new bigger office in cork, took on more people that now work there, not getting into that crap that went on in the other thread but overall its amazing. Now, enjoy the usual trading of insults lol

There is a lack of proof on both sides of the argument - however there are many things which should cause anyone to run a mile from this:
    • The 'business' is widely promoted on forums by people who sign up just to promote
    • The 'business' imposes ludicrous limitations on withdrawing money
    • There are many reports of people being unable to withdraw money from their 'business' and getting zero response when raising their problems with customer service
    • The 'business' touts its relationship with a major credit card provider as evidence of legitimacy when in fact I understand that they are actually purchasing pre-authorised/paid debit cards from a reseller.
    • The 'business' is supposedly giving a ROI which is an order of magnitude larger than Google's, the market incumbent.
    • No one has been able to identify any of the sites which supposedly comprise the Banners Broker real estate
    • Australian Affiliate of the Year is Simon Stepsys - pretty poor for the reputation to be associating with such a large history of scamming! Read this and this
    • The biggest question that people looking at this should be asking themselves - if the returns are as good as claimed, why the hell are these people touting for business to small time private individuals and not going directly to large investors?
    The registered company name in Ireland is currently Naconne Online Marketing Limited. I wonder could I get odds on them never filing returns...

In my opinion this is a well constructed, elaborate, long-term Ponzi scheme. Anyone involved should start getting out asap because at some point in the not too distant future anyone left in the scheme is going to lose every cent they have given this crowd. Bernie Madoff generated great returns for people who got in early too!

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Niall_M

martyoo wrote: »
    It's a scam. I have heard about this before.

Hi Martyoo

Why do you say it's a scam? Im in it on the advice of a trusted friend, who has taken money out. I invested about $570 in late sept 2012 and have earned nearly $3,000. I AM REINVESTING before i start to withdraw monies

Niall_M

that link has expired

Nice one the Juice! Im in and very happy. Most people that say its a scam say so because they obviously cant see past the end of their noses. Some me some evidence or stop whinging please..

Why do you say it's a scam? Im in it on the advice of a trusted friend, who has taken money out. I invested about $570 in late sept 2012 and have earned nearly $3,000. I AM REINVESTING before i start to withdraw monies

It's a ponzi scheme. What websites are the ads running on? Can you show me some?

Hi there again!

look across this page to the right. see the ad? well that could be one of them. Banners Broker are like an ad agency buying up air time on behalf of their clients. Do YOU know every time you hear an ad on the radio or see a TV commercial, who was responsible for making the booking with RTE or TV£ for McDonalds or Ariel? I doubt that you do.

Banners Broker are a business that block books ad spaces on the internet on websites such as EBay, Facebook etc ec, they then sell them to the advertisers you see on those sites. As it happens, Banner Brokers funding/investors happen to me their members like me and others, and they give us a generous share of the profits. It's really that simple really!

• Advertisement

Hello to you too!
    look across this page to the right. see the ad? well that could be one of them.

No it couldn't. That is a image ad running on the Google display network.

Same for Facebook. They have their own PPC platform. Are you telling me that they work with third parties such as BB?

You haven't answered my question. Show me some websites where the ads are running?

Hello to you too!

No it couldn't. That is a image ad running on the Google display network.

Same for Facebook. They have their own PPC platform. Are you telling me that they work with third parties such as BB?

You haven't answered my question. Show me some websites where the ads are running?

Fair comment. I choose a wrong example. I used it simply to explain the concept, as I am sceptical of people professing that something is a scam or a ponzi when they dont have particular experience

BB's have Publisher deals as well. Example: a business website owner/publisher will allocate banner space to BB's on PPC or page impression model and pay the websiteowner/publisher a few cent per visitor or click thru . They then share the profits from the sale of that space to third party advertisers, with their investors like me and others. Its a simple concept, and like others I have looked into, I work on the principle that if something is too good to be true, then it probably isn't. This one works!

I suggest if you want to have a look at it from the back end, PM me and ill send you a link to sign up ( no credit card details or commitment whatsoever needed) and properly inform yourself..?

Niall, it is a very simple question. Show me the websites where the ads are running. Why are you unable to answer this simple question?

The reason you are unable to answer this question is because if you do it will be proven that Banner Brokers is nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

Niall, it is a very simple question. Show me the websites where the ads are running. Why are you unable to answer this simple question?

The reason you are unable to answer this question is because if you do it will be proven that Banner Brokers is nothing more than a pyramid scheme.

If your so sure it is a scam then show something to back it up?

If your so sure it is a scam then show something to back it up?

Did you read through the last few posts?

These ads don't exist or either the websites which they are running on are of a very poor quality and therefore would not have the traffic to be able to justify the return these guys are claiming to make from these ads.

Otherwise why can't he answer the question?

Did you read through the last few posts?

These ads don't exist or either the websites which they are running on are of a very poor quality and therefore would not have the traffic to be able to justify the return these guys are claiming to make from these ads.

Otherwise why can't he answer the question?

Do you have any proof of that? Or as i said before is it just the normal boards way of doing things and not needing any?

I notice more often then not when someone comes on and says something is a scam they have very little to actually back it up

Do you have any proof of that? Or as i said before is it just the normal boards way of doing things and not needing any?

I am asking Niall or anyone for that matter to show me where these ads are and no body can tell me. That is the proof.

This "business" is all about online advertising yet no one can show me the ads or the websites that they are running on. You don't find that strange?

http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/
    http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/

...and any of so many results from searching 'banner brokers scam' https://www.google.ie/search?q=banner+brokers+scam with only a mere 796k results.

And of course there's Rajiv Dixit - a lovely person altogether.

Oh and still not one of you has given us any link to any advert on the network. Why? Because there are none, not one.

I wonder will withdrawing stop this christmas which is a typical MO.

And again for the SEO lulz:

Have a nice day

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

I just came across this in the last hour and have been researching it on the net. I have very little doubt that this will blow up and it's just a matter of when. As some other contributor said earlier, if this was a legitimate business there are plenty of large investors available , venture capital funds etc without having to entice relatively small personal investors.
    It has the usual characteristic of some people making good money (getting their investment back & working with the profit made etc) so that people will quote that as an example but they are the few & if a good number wanted their funds then it would collapse.

Now maybe some people here can afford to lose all their money if their timing is wrong and they might be one of the few lucky ones that get out but if they can't afford to lose all, they should try and get funds back immediately & thank their lucky stars if you succeed.

• Advertisement

lala88 wrote: »

I notice more often then not when someone comes on and says something is a scam they have very little to actually back it up

Thank you!

Advertisement