Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners Broker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Fitz123

Lala, what are you on about ?

Do you honestly think BB is an "investment" ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

Fitz123 wrote: »
    Lala, what are you on about ?

Do you honestly think BB is an "investment" ?

I'd like to know what drugs shes taking:D

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Fitz123

Likewise Jumboman.

I have seen debates whether or not Herbalife is a ponzi scheme. Quite an interesting debate from both sides, but on BB, I don't think there is much of a debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

From interacting with Lala on a different thread around scams I don't think they have a vested financial interest in Banners brokers. They just seem to have a vocal misguided opinion which they cannot support by reasonable argument. Any attempt to explain or question it is met either ignored or met with hostility. If all else fails they'll just try and strawman your arguement.

Not worth your time.

@Fitz123 Hadn't heard of Herbalife but on the surface of it.... MLM is a definite red flag for me. I can see why there would be debate on that one compared to BB. I'd argue it is a scam but a much more sophisitcated one that Banners brokers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

I have seen debates whether or not Herbalife is a ponzi scheme.

It is but I wouldn't short it! Will be interesting to see how Ackman gets on with his trade.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Agent J wrote: »
    From interacting with Lala on a different thread around scams I don't think they have a vested financial interest in Banners brokers. They just seem to have a vocal misguided opinion which they cannot support by reasonable argument. Any attempt to explain or question it is met either ignored or met with hostility. If all else fails they'll just try and strawman your arguement.

Not worth your time.

@Fitz123 Hadn't heard of Herbalife but on the surface of it.... MLM is a definite red flag for me. I can see why there would be debate on that one compared to BB. I'd argue it is a scam but a much more sophisitcated one that Banners brokers.

Ah yes your claim that a sales job thats commission only has to be a scam, a subject you admitted to be bias on

No attempt has been made by the people who say its a scam to explain why it is. All thats done is the normal **** you got on here that if someone doesn't agree with something anything else said is wrong. Like i asked before first why is it when someone disagrees with boards posters ther wrong? And second why is it if someone comes on here with 3/4 posts and disagree there told there wrong but when someone with 3/4 posts agrees there right?

Like i said before boards.ie has shown time and time again to be highly bias and one sided when it comes to topics depending on what side there on

No attempt has been made by the people who say its a scam to explain why it is.

THERE IS NO PRODUCT.

How many times does it have to be said?

martyoo wrote: »
    It is but I wouldn't short it! Will be interesting to see how Ackman gets on with his trade.

Theres a product there. Explain how thats a scam?

lala88 wrote: »
    Ah yes your claim that a sales job thats commission only has to be a scam, a subject you admitted to be bias on

In a thread on MLM (Multi level Marketing) D2D (Door to Door) jobs ?
    Bloody sure they are scams. But that's another thread and if you can't see BB is a scam then there is no hope of me trying to convince you of MLM D2D.

And I can admit bias. It's a helpful thing to be able to do.
    No attempt has been made by the people who say its a scam to explain why it is.

That is quite simply bollocks. You have had people try to explain the problem with their business model. The problem with their financing model, the problems with their operations and people involved. You have had links of first hand accounts from other websites and audio podcasts of people involved trying to explain it. You even have had stories (Anedotal) from people who have lost money and admitted it. And those just aren't from boards.ie

There have been people trying to walk you through what their business model is trying to be and where it fails. There have been people trying to engage with you to find out your logic, reasoning & facts to support your argument.

You quite simply will not accept any of it.

Theres a product there. Explain how thats a scam?

It comes down to your definition of a pyramid scheme.

With Herbalife there is a product but the product is been primarily sold within the distribution network. Also to make money as a distributor you need to signup more distributors.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=herbalife&_sacat=0&_from=R40 :)

Check out the link below if you want to read up on it.

http://factsaboutherbalife.com/

• Advertisement

In a thread on MLM (Multi level Marketing) D2D (Door to Door) jobs ?
    Bloody sure they are scams. But that's another thread and if you can't see BB is a scam then there is no hope of me trying to convince you of MLM D2D.

And I can admit bias. It's a helpful thing to be able to do.

That is quite simply bollocks. You have had people try to explain the problem with their business model. The problem with their financing model, the problems with their operations and people involved. You have had links of first hand accounts from other websites and audio podcasts of people involved trying to explain it. You even have had stories (Anedotal) from people who have lost money and admitted it. And those just aren't from boards.ie

There have been people trying to walk you through what their business model is trying to be and where it fails. There have been people trying to engage with you to find out your logic, reasoning & facts to support your argument.

You quite simply will not accept any of it.

I work in business sales for Vodafone and its commission only does that mean its a scam?

It would be great if boards with do the same about them being bias on subjects, but that wont be happening. Its strange too that no mobs have said anything on this subject i wonder why that is? Surely not because there bias....

All of the links and other website how many of them showed people losing money? So because one person here has lost money its a scam?

Also answer the question about people with low posts. Why is there a difference between the two?

It comes down to your definition of a pyramid scheme.

With Herbalife there is a product but the product is been primarily sold within the distribution network. Also to make money as a distributor you need to signup more distributors.

http://www.ebay.ie/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3907.m570.l1313&_nkw=herbalife&_sacat=0&_from=R40 :)

Check out the link below if you want to read up on it.

http://factsaboutherbalife.com/

Going by your logic if i was to say start an Office Supply business and i want to make more money i get more people to sell for me does that mean its a scam or pyramid scheme? In fact the same can be said about almost any product could it not?

I work in business sales for Vodafone and its commission only does that mean its a scam?

See this is a perfect example of what i JUST said about strawmanning.

Is your job MLM & D2D ?

Going by your logic if i was to say start an Office Supply business and i want to make more money i get more people to sell for me does that mean its a scam or pyramid scheme? In fact the same can be said about almost any product could it not?

No. In the case of Herbalife they are lying to their distributors and prospective distributors by making out that there is a viable retail market for their products when there isn't.

How can there be a viable retail market when they are forcing distributors to dump the product on eBay and Craigslist?

Maybe have a read over the link first.

See this is a perfect example of what i JUST said about strawmanning.

Is your job MLM & D2D ?

Not its with Vodafone themselves. So are Vodafone a scam too now?

No. In the case of Herbalife they are lying to their distributors and prospective distributors by making out that there is a viable retail market for their products when there isn't.

How can there be a viable retail market when they are forcing distributors to dump the product on eBay and Craigslist?

Maybe have a read over the link first.

Oh so now there forcing them are they? Held a gun point i suppose? Dont see what the eBay link has to do with anything. Maybe the person wanted to sell it on eBay whats wrong with that?

Yes i did read the link. But like most things you could Google that and get results. theres always going to be people who fail and things like that and blame someone else is there not?

Not its with Vodafone themselves. So are Vodafone a scam too now?

Irrelevant & Strawman. You haven't answered the question.

Is your job a multi level marketing job which is door to door?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes i did read the link.

If you had read the link you wouldn't be asking those questions.

Irrelevant & Strawman. You haven't answered the question.

Is your job a multi level marketing job which is door to door?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I just told you its with Vodafone what part dont you understand? No its not multi level marketing that should be fairly clear seeing as i said it was for Vodafone but then again nothing new for posters here to see what they want.

How answer my question about posters whit low post counts/ Whats the difference?

If you had read the link you wouldn't be asking those questions.

Surprise surprise you didnt answer the questions. Keep going that way and you'll be a mob in no time, you'd fit into the boards view of things

• Advertisement

Surprise surprise you didnt answer the questions. Keep going that way and you'll be a mob in no time, you'd fit into the boards view of things
    Oh so now there forcing them are they? Held a gun point i suppose?

The company has extremely tough return policies and in some countries they won't accept returns. Also the distributor won't get paid if he / she doesn't buy more product so as a result the distributor has no choice but to flog the product off for whatever they can, hence the amount of Herbalife product on eBay. So they are forced into it or else they won't get paid.
    Dont see what the eBay link has to do with anything. Maybe the person wanted to sell it on eBay whats wrong with that?

See above.

So lala88 any luck finding a website with a bannersbroker ad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

God Vodafone are screwing you http://m.jobs.ie/Job/1242307/

I have a number of friends who work for Vodafone b2b and all have a basic. Seems you got the short straw.

I just told you its with Vodafone what part dont you understand? No its not multi level marketing that should be fairly clear seeing as i said it was for Vodafone but then again nothing new for posters here to see what they want.

I asked about your job type not your employer. I would think Vodaphone would be above MLM but i thought i'd ask you direct rather than assuming.

Thank you, Now you've finally answered. Guess what, I wasn't talking about your job then. Every time you reference your job and your employer was just an attempt to drag it away from the point and make me argue aganist your job and your employer.

That is a Strawman 101.

How answer my question about posters whit low post counts/ Whats the difference?

I'm just going to link back in this thread to what someone else said in response to you. It's pretty much my line of thinking just better phrased.
    Ok I will try and explain this. If a person with a low post count comes on to promote a company, product or service it will raise suspension. Same if a person comes on with low count to knock a business.

What I then do is to look at post history, if there is none and its a recent account I will usually ignore the poster. In this case both you and the other poster have history of posts not associated with this thread and both accounts are not new, so the issue does not arise. It's really simple if you think it through.

The company has extremely tough return policies and in some countries they won't accept returns. Also the distributor won't get paid if he / she doesn't buy more product so as a result the distributor has no choice but to flog the product off for whatever they can, hence the amount of Herbalife product on eBay. So they are forced into it or else they won't get paid.

See above.

So lala88 any luck finding a website with a bannersbroker ad?

If there meant to be selling the product how would they get paid if they didn't have it to sell? So there the only company in the world with a tough return policies?

Any luck with find all the people who have lost there money? As has been said here everyone has lost there money...

I asked about your job type not your employer. I would think Vodaphone would be above MLM but i thought i'd ask you direct rather than assuming.

Thank you, Now you've finally answered. Guess what, I wasn't talking about your job then. Every time you reference your job and your employer was just an attempt to drag it away from the point and make me argue aganist your job and your employer.

That is a Strawman 101.

I'm just going to link back in this thread to what someone else said in response to you. It's pretty much my line of thinking just better phrased.

I told you that at the start but you seemed to ignore that.

Thats not really an answer now is it? It doesnt explain why when someone with a low post count agrees with the others view is taken as true wile when its the other way around there wrong now does it?

Any luck with find all the people who have lost there money? As has been said here everyone has lost there money...

So you can't answer my question?

So you can't answer my question?

Ill answer you when you answer me. I asked ages ago and still no one has answered it, but of course you dont have to answer do you....

Ill answer you when you answer me. I asked ages ago and still no one has answered it, but of course you dont have to answer do you....

So no then.

I told you that at the start but you seemed to ignore that.

Bollocks. Again. But i have no interest in trying to convince you otherwise.
    Thats not really an answer now is it? It doesnt explain why when someone with a low post count agrees with the others view is taken as true wile when its the other way around there wrong now does it?

I could go on about vested interests. The latin phrase "Cui bono" or perhaps when someone is admitting loss it is easier to do it under a cover of a annoymous account. Balance of probabilities etc... However I still treat any of them with skeptisim till have other sources/reasons to confirm/deny.

However it's all a lie.

Your right. We are really just out to get you. There is a massive boards.ie conspiracy centered on you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

That is because no one has lost money. Madoff operated for 30 years if I rember and no one lost money at the end it was billions missing. Can I prove beyond a doubt that BB is a scam, well at the moment no. Do I know it's a scam yes. If I wanted to could I get the evidence, well ya possibly.

Advertisement