Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners Broker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 diarmuid14

hi all, this is a warning to anyone thinking of investing in bannersbrokers.

STOP! DO NOT INVEST, IT IS AN OUT AND OUT SCAM!!!!!

I have invested time and money into it and have resigned myself to the fact it is a waste of time and money and is a rip off. People who are in on this scam will tell you time and time again

(a) They have not physically withdrawn money from their account and are RE-INVESTING!!!

I do not know of anyone personally who is using Bannersbroker that has done this.

(b) They do not have physical offices or head quarters.

(c) Anyone involved in Bannersbrokers will spew JARGON to you and be very vague about the whole thing.

Once again PLEASE DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!

I have invested time and money into it and have resigned myself to the fact it is a waste of time and money and is a rip off. People who are in on this scam will tell you time and time again

(a) They have not physically withdrawn money from their account and are RE-INVESTING!!!

I do not know of anyone personally who is using Bannersbroker that has done this.

(c) Anyone involved in Bannersbrokers will spew JARGON to you and be very vague about the whole thing.

PLEASE DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!

Hello all Banners Brokers members and future members.

I figured I would start up a thread for all the Banners Brokers folks on here.

I invite all Banners Broker members to post up, share knowledge, success stories, or just say hello. If you have not signed up for Banners Brokers or if you are a member with questions be sure to post. I am sure with the other users that are on this forum we will be able to help each other out.

If anyone would like help or more info on this feel free to leave a message or pm me.
    thanks for reading,
    paula

Moderators:
    Hope i am posting this in the right thread, please feel free to move this thread to the right place.

Once again PLEASE DO NOT INVEST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THESE CON ARTISTS!

I challenge ANYONE from bannerbrokers to prove me wrong!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rivaldo2000

was talking to their office this morning. very unformal. defo a scam sick over it. especially my so called friend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Whats actually stopping you from withdrawing your money from it right now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 rivaldo2000

it says max i can withdraw at the moment is about 10 euros. if it built up to any amount i would. some shower of *****. not very hopefull of getting anything though,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

ive a friend who has started buying into this, and is getting her parents and friends on board. obviously i was pretty sceptical about the whole thing.. im trying to get her to come around and realise its just a bad investment. anyhow, for those interested..

http://finchsells.com/2012/10/21/banners-broker-scam-dont-let-it-affect-you/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 hedger

hey,

I put $2000 in to banners on jan 21st 2012on the advice of a friend. he initially told me not to withdraw anything within 12 months so my account would mature.as of feb 2013 i have withdrawn $10528 but withdrawls since have been difficult as waiting for some issues to be resolved such as mastercard pulling their prepaid card from them. But overall i am pretty happy with it

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭delux

I put $2000 in to banners on jan 21st 2012on the advice of a friend. he initially told me not to withdraw anything within 12 months so my account would mature.as of feb 2013 i have withdrawn $10528 but withdrawls since have been difficult as waiting for some issues to be resolved such as mastercard pulling their prepaid card from them. But overall i am pretty happy with it
    why did you put dollars in and not euros? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

hedger wrote: »
    hey,

Krusty the Clown hardly endorses this product. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭McGixxer

hey,

LOL... yeah, course you did :D

Krusty the Clown hardly endorses this product. :rolleyes:

HAVE U MONEY PUT INTO THIS

McGixxer wrote: »
    LOL... yeah, course you did :D

I honestly can say i did. Do you know any 1 that is in this

I honestly can say i did. Do you know any 1 that is in this

I honestly can say I know someone who was stupid enough to 'invest' in it, at around the same time you say you 'invested' in it, and so far, has managed to withdraw around 30% of his 'investment', and surprisingly, he can't withdraw any more, due to the credit card company getting wise to the scam and distancing themselves from it.

Go on, cheer me up, tell me why the credit card company dropped them like a hot coal, when according to Banners Broker, they were paying out over a million a day to their 'investors'. I guess the credit card company are using the Banners Broker business model... They decided they were onto such a good thing, that rather than keep it under their hat and keep all the money for themselves, they'd do the generous thing and let another credit card company have a slice of the pie :D

hey,

mind showing a screenshot of your account?

also wondering why your boards account was created in 2010 but you've only made 3 posts, all of which were in this topic today.

i dont know how to do that screen shot not really into computers. dont spend much time on computer, have the flu so i spending couple of hours and saw this thread. wat part of country you in. would gladly show it to you.

McGixxer wrote: »
    I honestly can say I know someone who was stupid enough to 'invest' in it, at around the same time you say you 'invested' in it, and so far, has managed to withdraw around 30% of his 'investment', and surprisingly, he can't withdraw any more, due to the credit card company getting wise to the scam and distancing themselves from it.

Go on, cheer me up, tell me why the credit card company dropped them like a hot coal, when according to Banners Broker, they were paying out over a million a day to their 'investors'. I guess the credit card company are using the Banners Broker business model... They decided they were onto such a good thing, that rather than keep it under their hat and keep all the money for themselves, they'd do the generous thing and let another credit card company have a slice of the pie :D

i presume mastercard got sick of all the bad publicity. last withdrawl was in february and finding it very difficult to withdraw at moment

i presume mastercard got sick of all the bad publicity. last withdrawl was in february and finding it very difficult to withdraw at moment

I presume by 'very difficult' you mean 'impossible'?

If you have actually managed to withdraw over $10k, you must have convinced quite a few people to sign up, so you could take their money. How do feel about that, or did you not know how a pyramid scheme works? Or did you just take someone's word that you'd get a load of magically free money for doing nothing? :confused:

how much have you got left to withdraw?

tt1X6j9.png

4 invested under me. 2 have withdrawn what their investment was. the other 2 put in €500 each but have only being in program 9 months

• Advertisement

dyer wrote: »

tt1X6j9.png

Very few people will ever admit they were conned, they will actually lie, rather than look like a fool... which is another reason these scams go on for so long ;)

dyer wrote: »

tt1X6j9.png

i presume i have being lucky, have not reinvested nymore and am not pushing people to invest in it. if i can stay withdrawn great, if i cant gladly i not depending on it

So Hedger, what are the chances of you showing us a screenshot of this account activity with any personal info blanked out? I predict zero chance, what do you say? Printscreen on your keyboard and paste into MS Paint then upload to Imgur if you're wondering, not that someone earning 500% returns on their investments needs anything so simple explained to them of course...

Didnt realise Dyer asked it at the top of the page, pathetic excuse from Hedger though.

Thargor wrote: »
    Didnt realise Dyer asked it at the top of the page, pathetic excuse from Hedger though.

I'm guessing he put 2 grand in there and has 10 grand in his eWallet, which, as we all know, is as good as money in the bank... just not his bank :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

hey,

Have you actually withdrawn 10k in cash from the BB Mastercard from various ATM machines? Or does withdrawal mean something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Jerrygo

Anyone who says they have made money with BB are lying. Only the big fish, with lots of downline have made money.
    And the money they have made is at the expense of their downline.
    Now BB is a dying duck. And even the big players are deserting BB. Even they are not being paid.
    They have moved on to the next get rich quick scheme. Check it out. It is on forums and blogs all over the place.
    BB has been a long running ponzi, and unfortunately our authorities have as usual been slow to act. The nca are a joke.
    So, if you are a victim you have to act for yourself. Anyone who has been made false promises by bb. Has lost money, account locked, or who has any complaint about bb. Do something!!
    The garda fraud squad have an investigation ongoing on banners broker. They need information. And are looking for complaints and info on bb. So get on with it, you have been mugged. Dont bow your head and slink away.
    Contact info.

the Superintendent
    Anglesea Street Garda Station
    Cork City
    Co.Cork.

Have you actually withdrawn 10k in cash from the BB Mastercard from various ATM machines? Or does withdrawal mean something else?

yes i have withdrawn this 10k from various atms. I am not here to promote this in anyway so why would i lie about it. Any1 else on this thread invested in this?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

yes i have withdrawn this 10k from various atms. I am not here to promote this in anyway so why would i lie about it. Any1 else on this thread invested in this?

10k in € or $??????

Also if you don't mind me asking why did you take out so much as most people in Banners Broker say "I keep my money in it as I will make more"

My guess is your cashing out! But sure your 10k is thin air unless you show us some proof.

Search on google how to do a screen shot then put it on here, surely that is simple to someone that is so informed on a "great" investment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Jerrygo

Hedger. you absolutely have not taken out 10k. I know people who got stuck in bb. Never got a fraction of their mony back.
    You cant finish with them. If you try to leave, they will close your account and keep your money.
    Have you looked anywhere on the internet?? All over the place people complaining about being scammed by BB.
    All the evidence is there. Have you even troubled to look at it?
    Rajiv Dixit and Kul Josun the founders. Well known scammers who had their previous ponzi closed down.
    Their number 1 recruiter Simon Stepsys. Serial scammer, condemned in UK house of commons for scamming poor people.
    Read the realscam forum on banners broker!
    Read the MMG forum on Banners broker.
    Read Finches blog on Banners broker.
    Read the Better Business Bureau verdict on BB.
    Investigative crime reporters blogs on banners broker.
    IT experts opinions on Banners broker.
    It is without doubt a huge scam ponzi pyramid scheme.
    Have you looked at any of these?? The evidence is irrefutable.
    If you dont know how to do a google search, tell me and I will send you links.
    Hunter21. Forget the screenshot. I could make a screenshot for you in 10 minutes, that says I have withdrawn 1,000,000$
    A lot of the shills and cheerleaders put these up. Photoshop!!

Advertisement