Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners Broker

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Hunter21 wrote: »
    Your antics, your comments, your language your attitude all make you a suspect of a troll or a paid shill.

Yes because anyone who goes against the all knowing people of boards.ie has to be paid to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

lala88 wrote: »
    Have i sadi anything good about them? No i havent but just ignore that as well. The good people at boards what people to back things up so why cant you back up what you've said? Or is it only when its something boards peole dislike you need that?

Why don't you just show us your profits if you're so sure it's real?

Once the word gets out the whole thing will collapse, that's how these things work. You won't see proof until it's too late.

The scammer can afford to let a few people see returns as long as they re-invest more of their takings but as soon as a too many people try to withdraw the whole lot it all goes up in smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭TheBikeGuy

You were told it was an admin fee were you not? You seem to have ignored that part. Is changing an admin fee now a scam? By what you say every investment is a scam as you could go into the red could you not?

An Admin fee that is more than 100% of his investment???????

You'r either involved with this scam or are severely deluded

http://blog.donothingmoney.com/banners-broker-scam-warning-now-on-irish-newspaper/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Look at keithclancy lost post. Did he ignore the question i asked him about not actually knowing if what he said was true or not?

Right oh then. Thats the information I've gathered from my own research.

You can check the CRO yourself if you like.

By the way, is English your first language ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭wallycharlo

Most people have been saying its a scam but now are changing there mind and saying its a pyramid scheme to back there points up.

But a Pyramid scheme iS a scam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

But a Pyramid scheme iS a scam?

Logic/reason doesn't work with lala, we tried already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭TheBikeGuy

From a previous post by lala88

Investment Scams

Not sure if there is anything like this hear already but there really should be. There are alot of so called investment company's out there now days and people should be on the look out for them.

One suce company is Kaiser Young Associates who clam to be based in Germany but are not regulated in any EU country. Hears a link to there website http://kaiseryoungassociates.com/

You'd no problem accusing these of being a scam, yet you provided no proof. But you fight tooth and nail to defend what is clearly an obvious scam which you claim you've no affiliation to. Why so defensive about Banners Brokers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Because he has loads invested in it obviously. Also a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Has anyone shown anything where someone has said they lost money? Like i said goggling banners brokers scam doesnt really prove anything as the same can be done for anything. Like i said once someone shows me something when someone has actually lost money then ill be happy. Cant be that hard if you are all so sure its a scam now can it? Because surely there must be coutless examples of this

You haven't actually read any of these links have you?

http://finchsells.com/2012/12/20/banners-broker-scam-update/

http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index347.html

Or listened to the Liveline from 28/11/12

Or read this post from this very thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83219895&postcount=143

Every single one of them has examples people who have put money in and haven't gotten it back.

You have a vested interest here don't you?

I strongly suggest you go and look up the term "Sunk Cost" and go do some serious thinking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Thargor wrote: »
    Hard to decide if he's a deluded investor, paid shill or just a boards troll at this stage.

Given that he can't point to any evidence whatsoever of these Banners Broker ads when I asked him then my money is on him being here as a paid shill.

Because if I invested in something like this and I couldn't produce evidence of my actual investment at work there is no way I'd be defending that investment to the extent that Lala88 is. In fact if those events did transpire I'd be cashing in and running a mile.

He isn't provinding proof and nor is he running a mile which makes me very suspect of his intentions on here. The only other explanation is that he is extraordinarily naive. I'm open to being convinced otherwise by Lala88 but as he deflected my request to provide proof of some actual banners I am far to be convinced as it stands.

I'll give you one more chance Lala88 - without deflection, obfuscation or otherwise provide proof of these banners that you say exist. Otherwise I'm calling a spade a spade and putting you down as a paid shill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

He has hundreds of posts going back ages though and most of them are in the GAA/Sports boards, a lot of work to set up a shill unless he was a member before he was recruited, either that or an account hijack.

He has hundreds of posts going back ages though and most of them are in the GAA/Sports boards, a lot of work to set up a shill unless he was a member before he was recruited, either that or an account hijack.

Like i said anyone who says anything against the all knowing and all mighty boards.ie has to have a vested interest in the matter. Comes as no surprise really as boards.ie have shown many times to be highly bias and one sided when it comes to topics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Just like how you're viciously biased against Kaiser Young Associates eh lala?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79089536
    Not sure if there is anything like this hear already but there really should be. There are alot of so called investment company's out there now days and people should be on the look out for them.

One suce company is Kaiser Young Associates who clam to be based in Germany but are not regulated in any EU country. Hears a link to there website http://kaiseryoungassociates.com/
    How odd that the only thread you've ever made in Investments and Markets is one hinting that there are investment scams out there and calling on others to expose them but when someone dares question an obvious pyramid scheme like Banners Broker you're all over them for being biased and having vested interests, very odd that don't you think?

Any sign of these ads anywhere yet that are so successful they're paying out >100% returns by the way?

Just like how you're viciously biased against Kaiser Young Associates eh lala?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=79089536
    How odd that the only thread you've ever made in Investments and Markets is one hinting that there are investment scams out there and calling on others to expose them but when someone dares question an obvious pyramid scheme like Banners Broker you're all over them for being biased and having vested interests, very odd that don't you think?

Any sign of these ads anywhere yet that are so successful they're paying out >100% returns by the way?

No i was talking more along the lines of boards mods promoting adverts.ie despite one of the ''rules'' saying people cant do that, they of course claim they have no vested interest in it yet never push anything else. Another prime example of boards bias is anything to do with sales company's, people making claims of them being scams etc with out proof and nothing said about it but once someone comes on to try and make points to show there wrong they told there wrong and the usual **** about how they have to work for them etc

Its been around for over a year at this stage from what i can see if its such an obvious pyramid scheme why is it still running?

Any sign of that proof of people losing all there money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Like i said anyone who says anything against the all knowing and all mighty boards.ie has to have a vested interest in the matter. Comes as no surprise really as boards.ie have shown many times to be highly bias and one sided when it comes to topics

I am in no way associated with any company that derives its income from advertising. But I can tell you with 100% certainty that this company banners brokers is not worth investing in.

India http://www.businessforhome.org/2013/01/banners-broker-closed-down-in-india/

A general warning http://blog.donothingmoney.com/banners-brokers-gone-scam-warning/

If you or anyone wish to invest in this go ahead, but when something looks like a duck, quacks like a duck its usually a duck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭zpehtsfd

Its been around for over a year at this stage from what i can see if its such an obvious pyramid scheme why is it still running?

The same reason some banks went bust i.e. lax regulation. A case has to be proven against these firms and that takes time and money which most governments don't have. Most of these pyramid schemes just cease doing business voluntarily because they run out of mugs to invest and then it's on to the next one. If you are not associated with BB then i've no idea why you are questioning people on here who have posted research pointing to it being a obvious pyramid scheme. It's as plan as the nose on your face so please stop putting doubt in peoples minds.

zpehtsfd wrote: »
    The same reason some banks went bust i.e. lax regulation. A case has to be proven against these firms and that takes time and money which most governments don't have. Most of these pyramid schemes just cease doing business voluntarily because they run out of mugs to invest and then it's on to the next one. If you are not associated with BB then i've no idea why you are questioning people on here who have posted research pointing to it being a obvious pyramid scheme. It's as plan as the nose on your face so please stop putting doubt in peoples minds.

A case has to be proven against these firms Again its been around for over a year in Ireland alone so why has there been no cases about it? If its such a big scam there shoud be no problem doing that should it?

Research based on what they think. Like iv said plenty of times the good people here normally ask for actually proof not proof based on what they think, when they do that they are shot down and there are plenty of examples of that no here.

A case has to be proven against these firms Again its been around for over a year in Ireland alone so why has there been no cases about it? If its such a big scam there shoud be no problem doing that should it?

Research based on what they think. Like iv said plenty of times the good people here normally ask for actually proof not proof based on what they think, when they do that they are shot down and there are plenty of examples of that no here.

You can decide to ignore me, ignore reality, and when this goes wrong ignore the money lost. That is up to you. If you make a fortune well done to you I was wrong if I'm right I'm in the exact same situation as I am now, how much will you be down?

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Hunter21

lala88 you've an axe to grind with boards.ie clearly

boards.ie policy is simply, if you want to promote a product or a company you have to become a verified representative.
    This is to make sure you do not slate competitors or give your product or service rave reviews.

If banners broker is so legit they would have a verified rep on here answering our questions that no one involved with the scheme can seem to answer us that are not involved with it.

There are numerous criminal gangs in operation for years, the powers that be need to built a really strong case before they can prosecute them. This takes time and money!

Just because its around year doesn't cut nothing, get that notion out of your head.

• Advertisement

You can decide to ignore me, ignore reality, and when this goes wrong ignore the money lost. That is up to you. If you make a fortune well done to you I was wrong if I'm right I'm in the exact same situation as I am now, how much will you be down?

Again you ignored the question is asked. If its such a big scam should it not be easy for a case to be made against them and have it closed down?

Like i said plenty of times i have nothing to do with it but just ignore that too. I taught the whole point of boards was to here both sides of a story is it not? Like i said plenty of time people here normally want people to back there points up so why cant you and others do it? Again the way you back it up if someone who had something to do with it used your ways they would be told they were wrong and would have to show proof. All iv seen from people is say ''AFAIK'' yet thats taken as being enough wile if someone wanting to say other wise woudl be told thats not good enough

lala88 you've an axe to grind with boards.ie clearly

boards.ie policy is simply, if you want to promote a product or a company you have to become a verified representative.
    This is to make sure you do not slate competitors or give your product or service rave reviews.

If banners broker is so legit they would have a verified rep on here answering our questions that no one involved with the scheme can seem to answer us that are not involved with it.

They have no problem letting people slate the like of Airtiricity wile also having no problem taking money from them for ads.

There are numerous criminal gangs in operation for years, the powers that be need to built a really strong case before they can prosecute them. This takes time and money!

Just because its around year doesn't cut nothing, get that notion out of your head.

Its been in Ireland for a year but elsewhere before that

They have no problem letting people slate the like of Airtiricity wile also having no problem taking money from them for ads.

And if a person who slated Airtricity turned out to be an employee of the ESB they would be banned.

I have researched BB in detail, I was asked to join by a serious member. My research discovered that no one in the company could actually show how they could make the returns they claim. I am a qualified barrister, I have been involved in a number of business, I can't figure out BB so thank you I will stay away.

Members were slating.
    Employees of a company cannot promote a company on boards without becoming a verified rep.

You clearly do not understand the concept of boards.ie not to mind how banners broker works.
    2+2 does not equal 22

Ya and?
    The mafia was in Italy before they went to America, that doesn't make them legit or take away from the fact that it takes a small bit of time before the law, taxman catches up or they run out of "customers"

If Banners Broker is so profitable and gives such high returns it would be the most global brand in the world.
    There are 196 countries in the world, Banners Broker is barely in 5 of these.

Must be that the other 191 countries know something is too good to be true when they see it.

Members were slating.
    Employees of a company cannot promote a company on boards without becoming a verified rep.

You clearly do not understand the concept of boards.ie not to mind how banners broker works.
    2+2 does not equal 22

Ya and?
    The mafia was in Italy before they went to America, that doesn't make them legit or take away from the fact that it takes a small bit of time before the law, taxman catches up or they run out of "customers"

Mod are always promoting Adverts.ie even when they know its not right for what the pesron is looking for do they not? They then claim to not have a vested interest in it, again just one example.

It was just said the fact they have been in Ireland only a year and i showed thats not true, but of course boards.ir posters are never wrong are they....

If Banners Broker is so profitable and gives such high returns it would be the most global brand in the world.
    There are 196 countries in the world, Banners Broker is barely in 5 of these.

Must be that the other 191 countries know something is too good to be true when they see it.

Paddy Power is a very profitable company and how many country's are they in? Maybe all the others much see something worng with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

I implore people to stop replying. It's painful.

• Advertisement

Paddy Power is a very profitable company and how many country's are they in? Maybe all the others much see something worng with them?

Yes they do, like America for example just do a google search for online gambling and the USA.

http://www.gambling.ie/irish-online-gambling-company-involved-in-us-arrest

How much do you have invested? How much have you got friends and family to invest? How much have you actually taken out? How much have friends and family taken out? What is the combined loss you and family and friends will suffer if I and others are right?

Advertisement