Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banners Broker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭AltAccount

lala88 wrote: »

Strange if a person with only 16 posts came on here saying something good everyone would be accused of having something do with it yet when they agree theres not a word, how odd...

Have you reported the post, or are you just complaining?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

Strange if a person with only 16 posts came on here saying something good everyone would be accused of having something do with it yet when they agree theres not a word, how odd...

Strange how you keep ignoring all the questions and points put to you....

How odd.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭lala88

Agent J wrote: »
    Strange how you keep ignoring all the questions and points put to you....

How odd.

All of you are ignoring the questions put to you. Also ignoring how you are all totally contradicting yourself, but of course thats fine when it backs up what you have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

All of you are ignoring the questions put to you. Also ignoring how you are all totally contradicting yourself, but of course thats fine when it backs up what you have to say

If you disagree with all the naysayers on here, why not just invest and prove us all wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ResearchWill

Can you point out where I have done the above you claim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 bannersbroken

An interesting study would be that of the behaviour of a cult member/leader compared to the behaviour of a ponzi member/leader.

An awful lot of blind faith seems to be involved. However, I don't see any reformation in Banners Broker - i.e. allow affiliates to see the business for what it is - this "secret contract" with a major player.....

Can you point out where I have done the above you claim.

Did i say you? No. But plenty of people not just on this subject do, but just ignore that

hardCopy wrote: »
    If you disagree with all the naysayers on here, why not just invest and prove us all wrong?

I just find it strange that the naysayers will claim a person with a low post count who disagrees with them has to be involved in what they disagree with yet when a person with a low post count agrees with them they dont discredit them, whys that?

Did i say you? No. But plenty of people not just on this subject do, but just ignore that

What you said the important bits in bold "Originally Posted by lala88
    All of you are ignoring the questions put to you. Also ignoring how you are all totally contradicting yourself, but of course thats fine when it backs up what you have to say"

My own view (which may be wrong) you or someone you know is involved in BB. No matter what way anyone looks at BB, something just does not add up. Most people on here speaking out against BB have no involvement one way or another. Most people speaking out in favour it seems have a connection. I believe its a pozni scheme, like any such scheme it will only be proved to be one when the whole thing goes bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

I just find it strange that the naysayers will claim a person with a low post count who disagrees with them has to be involved in what they disagree with yet when a person with a low post count agrees with them they dont discredit them, whys that?

That's because you are 'for' banner brokers. This could cause a reader to possibly invest in it and possibly lose their money. Someone against it won't cost anyone anything. You are so defensive throughout this thread, i've laughed everyday at your posts, its quiet evident you invested and you're either so deep into it you can't see what you're at or you're so brainwashed by it all you truly believe in it all!!!
    Yes this is my first post, but i have followed this thread since the beginning, because i was asked to invest in BB, several members of my family already have!!

• Advertisement

If you look at that posters history, it goes back over a year, and he has posted about BOI shares, alsoanother ponzi scheme and a few other issues, so not a account set up just to deal with this topic, in my opinion.

MIRMIR82 wrote: »
    That's because you are 'for' banner brokers. This could cause a reader to possibly invest in it and possibly lose their money. Someone against it won't cost anyone anything. You are so defensive throughout this thread, i've laughed everyday at your posts, its quiet evident you invested and you're either so deep into it you can't see what you're at or you're so brainwashed by it all you truly believe in it all!!!
    Yes this is my first post, but i have followed this thread since the beginning, because i was asked to invest in BB, several members of my family already have!!

Proves what i said, if someone comes on and is 'for' something and have a low post count there view is discredited, so why should the same not be done when a person with a low most cout is against something?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Why do you focus on low post counts and for and against positions like they're the Sacred Laws of Boards.ie though? This is about a clear pyramid/ponzi scheme, completely indefensible just by the illogical way it operates. If there was any truth in the way they claim to make their money then they would have got venture capital to go it alone not the ridiculously inefficient route of sucking in dribs and drabs from hundreds of regular people. If there was any truth to their claims about all the money they're making loads of others would be offering the same thing or doing it better without the burden of investors, you still havent pointed to a single one of these ads that are making all these thousands of Euro in returns either, any chance you could contact the guy who sold you the investment and ask him for a link?

Thargor wrote: »
    Why do you focus on low post counts and for and against positions like they're the Sacred Laws of Boards.ie though? This is about a clear pyramid/ponzi scheme, completely indefensible just by the illogical way it operates. If there was any truth in the way they claim to make their money then they would have got venture capital to go it alone not the ridiculously inefficient route of sucking in dribs and drabs from hundreds of regular people. If there was any truth to their claims about all the money they're making loads of others would be offering the same thing or doing it better without the burden of investors, you still havent pointed to a single one of these ads that are making all these thousands of Euro in returns either, any chance you could contact the guy who sold you the investment and ask him for a link?

Ah its the people who are anti things who normally claim a person who has a low post count and disagree with them have to be part of the thing there anti and there wrong, so why then is the same not done when a person with a low post count but agrees with them comes on here?

All of what you said could be said about the likes of Google could it not? Why dont others do the same as them? Why do they need investors?

You or anyone else for that matter haven't shown where people are losing all there money? Like i said plenty of times already it should be very easy for you and the others? But of course you dont need to do that because its something Boards is anti and you dont need anything to back up the claims that are made

• Registered Users Posts: 17,935 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ah its the people who are anti things who normally claim a person who has a low post count and disagree with them have to be part of the thing there anti and there wrong, so why then is the same not done when a person with a low post count but agrees with them comes on here?
    :P

I think Ill leave you to it lala, hope you get some of your money out.

Thargor wrote: »
    :P

I think Ill leave you to it lala, hope you get some of your money out.

Topical answer. Why not give an actual answer? If you and the others are so sure cant be hard as iv asked plenty of times as its the likes of you and others that have to prove its a scam, you know the same way you andd others demand proof when you disagree with something. Just another case of boards bias. Also surprise surprise no sign of a mod....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

All of what you said could be said about the likes of Google could it not?

No, for many different reasons, the main one being that Google has a product (AdWords). Bannersbroker does not. If it does then show it to us.

I have asked on this thread months ago to be shown one website that has a Bannersbroker ad and yet no one has being able to provide any evidence of a website running a Bannersbroker ad.

So instead of worrying about low post counts ask yourself what does this "business" do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

If you and the others are so sure cant be hard as iv asked plenty of times as its the likes of you and others that have to prove its a scam,

I don't like using caps but I am going to make an exception.

THEY HAVE NO PRODUCT. IT IS A PONZI SCHEME.

lala in every sense............

martyoo wrote: »
    No, for many different reasons, the main one being that Google has a product (AdWords). Bannersbroker does not. If it does then show it to us.

I have asked on this thread months ago to be shown one website that has a Bannersbroker ad and yet no one has being able to provide any evidence of a website running a Bannersbroker ad.

So instead of worrying about low post counts ask yourself what does this "business" do?

Again its normally the people who are anti things on here who will post out peoples post count to discredit things so why is it different when a person with a low post count agrees with them?

Again its normally the people who are anti things on here who will post out peoples post count to discredit things so why is it different when a person with a low post count agrees with them?

Ok I will try and explain this. If a person with a low post count comes on to promote a company, product or service it will raise suspension. Same if a person comes on with low count to knock a business.

What I then do is to look at post history, if there is none and its a recent account I will usually ignore the poster. In this case both you and the other poster have history of posts not associated with this thread and both accounts are not new, so the issue does not arise. It's really simple if you think it through.

• Advertisement

Ok I will try and explain this. If a person with a low post count comes on to promote a company, product or service it will raise suspension. Same if a person comes on with low count to knock a business.

What I then do is to look at post history, if there is none and its a recent account I will usually ignore the poster. In this case both you and the other poster have history of posts not associated with this thread and both accounts are not new, so the issue does not arise. It's really simple if you think it through.

Yes but there have been a few lately who have signed up knocking it and people say nothing about them (in act people agree with them because they again with what they have to say) but the same posters will knock a poster who disagrees with them based on there post count, whats the difference?

All of what you said could be said about the likes of Google could it not? Why dont others do the same as them? Why do they need investors?

You or anyone else for that matter haven't shown where people are losing all there money? Like i said plenty of times already it should be very easy for you and the others? But of course you dont need to do that because its something Boards is anti and you dont need anything to back up the claims that are made

Google has a product in fact products, google produces annual in fact quarterly accounts which are prepared by accounts and signed off by auditors (I know that's not always great). If I want to invest in google, or amazon, apple etc. I can look at the accounts, I can see for example how many apple iPhones apple sold Q1 2012. I have tried to get accounts for BB can you give me a link to them. Also I know for a fact that BB banks in Belize (look up banking there).

The problem with a Ponzi scheme is no one loses money until its too late, search for Madoff. The scheme works as follows a person says they have a product or system that no one else has (sound familiar) or that they can produce way more profit than any one else (Madoff promised minimum % every year, no one else could do it). Then the scheme pulls in new people, their money is used to pay the previous investors. Then more people to pay the people before, all along the person who started it is creaming off the top. The problem happens when people stop investing, then the previous guys can't get paid, then panic then it all goes wrong. The Madoff scheme was the longest running in history.

I will make you a promise, show me two large companies who buy space from BB and show me certified accounts for either 2011 or 2012 (showing a profit), I will invest €500 straight away. Simple just those things, the type of thing any prudent investor should see before investing.

Yes but there have been a few lately who have signed up knocking it and people say nothing about them (in act people agree with them because they again with what they have to say) but the same posters will knock a poster who disagrees with them based on there post count, whats the difference?

No one is knocking you, we just think you are deluded.

No one is knocking you, we just think you are deluded.

Im not talking about myself, im talking about the others who have come onhere and there views were shot down

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Im not talking about myself, im talking about the others who have come onhere and there views were shot down

Are you/Have you invested in BB? Straight answer, please. Yes or No?

Are you/Have you invested in BB? Straight answer, please. Yes or No?

no as iv already said

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Fitz123

Just read some of this thread, and all I can say is wow !!

I made some money on my investment in a new startup, which was a chocolate teapot manufacture. I thought that was a good product, but this one just blows it away. Considering remortgaging to invest all I have

• Registered Users Posts: 29 debaser13

chocolate teapots...wow! If only i hadn't put all my money into banners broker first!!

But seriously, i actually have put some into banners..........its definately a scam. Just wanted some danger in my life. Stupid risk is what sets us apart from the animals.....isn't it??

Come back paula morton:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Nobby Noblet

Lala88 is trying to advertise BB so she doesn't lose out and it keeps going, she already has two new people throwing their money away as she has, so if she keeps up her insistence of questioning peoples thoughts against this scam, some will give in and fall into her grip. Ha Ha Lala88 your time is up.

• Advertisement

Lala88 is trying to advertise BB so she doesn't lose out and it keeps going, she already has two new people throwing their money away as she has, so if she keeps up her insistence of questioning peoples thoughts against this scam, some will give in and fall into her grip. Ha Ha Lala88 your time is up.

As per boards rules as you only have 3 posts your view doesnt matter, oh wait i forgot thats only when someone disagrees with boards.

Thats quite a claim to make but again as it goes with what boards think then its ok

Advertisement