Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cosy Mode?!

Options
  • 24-10-2012 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Just discovered this in the options there.

I stuck it on and gave it a whirl to see exactly what it does....and well, my cosiness did increase, I'd put my overall cosiness at about 71% now. When I get into bed it'll be in the high 90's I'd say.

It looks nice.
    When did this mode appear?

:pac:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Wait, what?

Cosy mode??

Can't see it.. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

In appearance settings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Ah, ok, found it. It only appears in the new beta skin... which I don't use.

I'm old and grumpy and change scares me.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

Cozy mode came about a week after we launched the new skin and was based on user feedback.

Certainly is cozy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

in winter it sets fire to your screen so you can roast marshmallows or chestnuts depending on the festivities....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,634 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Cozy mode came about a week after we launched the new skin and was based on user feedback.

Certainly is cozy.
    Not this again! coSy :pac:

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Neil

I'm American :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I'm American :pac:

That's what they all say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I thought I would feel cuddly and warm by swithching to this.

I am disappoint.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

LoLth wrote: »
    in winter it sets fire to your screen so you can roast marshmallows or chestnuts depending on the festivities....
    Cue someone attempting this^^^:pac:

Peaetzo Electrics....SOUNDS LEGIT!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement