Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads please

Options
  • 24-10-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I changed In August back to Eircom for my phone, The reason being I called about broadband, I was under the impression I was on a split line, I was told I was not on a split line and broadband would be in my area by the end of September, When I rang to check it , It was confirmed I was on a split line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The outcome was well ring me back and we will cancel your contract for your phone, Why was I lied to and if my line was split why was my rental not halfed, Support your own my bo##oxm, What do I have to do to get broadband and get of a split line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I changed In August back to Eircom for my phone, The reason being I called about broadband, I was under the impression I was on a split line, I was told I was not on a split line and broadband would be in my area by the end of September, When I rang to check it , It was confirmed I was on a split line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, The outcome was well ring me back and we will cancel your contract for your phone, Why was I lied to and if my line was split why was my rental not halfed, Support your own my bo##oxm, What do I have to do to get broadband and get of a split line.

Hi Just a Plinker,

Can you PM me with your name, address and telephone number please and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Mark mate I am sorry about not getting back to you sooner, I would like to thank very very much as I am now off the carrier line, The engineer called me and sorted it out , He was a really nice guy and I can't say enough about him, a complete gentleman ( If you can pass on my thanks to him or his boss it would be great) Is their anyway I can check my line via the internet to see if it has been updated

Many thanks and again thank you so much

Hi Just a Plinker,

Can you PM me with your name, address and telephone number please and I will look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Mark mate I am sorry about not getting back to you sooner, I would like to thank very very much as I am now off the carrier line, The engineer called me and sorted it out , He was a really nice guy and I can't say enough about him, a complete gentleman ( If you can pass on my thanks to him or his boss it would be great) Is their anyway I can check my line via the internet to see if it has been updated

Many thanks and again thank you so much

Hi Just a Plinker,

No problem, I am glad it worked out. Unfortunately the vast majority of enquirers I escalate regarding carriers there are no dedicated lines available or there is a distance installation issue.

However every once and while there is a nice resolution.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement