Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer science were to go

Options
  • 24-10-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi, only joined here yesterday if only i had known about this a couple of months ago, Im 30 years old currently doing a plc in computer programming next september i want to go on and do a computer science degree, im living in dublin. Which cs degress are good, ive looked at nui maynooth and dit also will i get in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It all depends on what you call good. :)

You are too late for this year, as I am sure you are aware, but in the Dublin region you also have DCU, Trinity, UCD, IT Tallaght and IT Blanchardstown.

Have a look at what they have to offer on their websites. All of the above have full time computer science and related courses and the qualifications awarded by each are comparable (on the national scale, anyway).

So I would start by asking yourself what is your closest institution and investigate from there.

Advertisement