Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battery packs

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

Another 20ah lead battery has gone by the waste side so need another one, just wondering about getting a lithium ion battery pack so curious what the life span of them is or where is the cheapest place to buy them instore or online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

I got one of the Wildhunter's lithium battery pack.

Bit of a review here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80922296&postcount=10

I have found them good but haven't had a chance to get out lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Went Tracer Lithium of Sportsden and couldn't be happier, especially after Deben acid battery pack that was 5x the weight and the size. Seriously recomend them. So lightweigh and compact and plenty power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Go for the Lipo, no memory issues, no discharge issues, lighter, more power, more reliable, better lifespan.... there genuinely aren't any drawbacks beyond the additional expense (which will come back to you in the absence of the need to replace them).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

Priced a few places today and the chepest i've gotten was from one of my local dealers 15ah was 170 or 179 and 22ah was 220 or 229 cant remember exact prices, anybody know where i could find them cheaper or is that as good as i'll get?
    Now all i have to do is sell my kidney and i'll have it to start back lamping again next week

Advertisement