Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA €300 Clare

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey has anyone in Clare received their €300 from BTEA yet? or was I meant to send them in something?! I know some other counties have started to get theirs but anyone any updates from Clare?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Maggie 2

Did you send in a letter from the college to say that you are fully registered and fees are paid? You won't get the grant until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

Ya I'm sure I did but probs got lost. I'll do it again this week. Did you get yours, are you from Clare? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

A mate of mine is on the btea and he said he was told it could come in the end of this month, he lives in Galway though. Im not on it myself as I dont qaulify but Its crazy that a cost of education allowance, which according to the social welfare's own website is to be paid at the start of the college year hasnt been paid yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Mine came tonight (Dublin). I handed in the registration letter about 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 fifitrix

Hi there, I am from Clare and I am also still waiting for the €300. I called my local social welfare office yesterday and they do not have a clue when it will be paid out. I know parts of Limerick have already got theirs weeks ago. It seems a little unfair that we are left waiting so long. I think I got it in the middle of October last year so I really don't understand what the hold up is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭toitle

Hey,I'm in Dublin,I was told I would get mine at the end of October but I rang the other day (just in case I was meant to do something).The guy told me that it was a week or two late and I should get it within the next fortnight.
    I'm in Dublin 6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

In Mayo and not got it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pebbles82

I went into my local office and they told me there is a back log and we may not get it til December....it seems to be the same story with some of the other students I am in college with....the waiting game continues.
    thanks for all your feed back

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭antkeane

mine fot paid in today. sweet!

Advertisement