Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halogen oven anywhere?

Options
  • 24-10-2012 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭

Where are these available at the moment? Saw a flyer last week for one for €34.99, don't remember where it was and mine broke yesterday so need to replace asap.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Think it's either Lidl or Aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭phormium

No it wasn't either of those two usual suspects! Tried them already, I thought it was Dunnes but tried two of their shops and none, unless they had sold them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Homestore & more used to sell them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

There were some in dunnes charlestown on tuesday for around 35 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Aldi in tullamore had them in stock had them last sunday... so try a few of their shops.

• Advertisement

Found one in Dunnes today for 39.99 - close enough.

Literally just had to pop the new lid on the old one, same size etc, think I will now try and get a new bulb for the one that broke, might be worth it if I can get one cheap enough, shame to throw the lot out.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Saw those earlier, wasn't so sure about the 'put on your own connectors' bit, want something fairly straightforward to do as I am not paying someone to replace the bulb. Must take out the old one and see how it is put together.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

We have the one for Dunnes over a year, all perfect still.

Whatever you do, don't get the one from this "deal", €285 RRP, honestly :eek:

• Advertisement

That's a laugh! How do people fall for that.

Got the one in Dunnes. Had a look at my old one, doubt buying a bulb is worth the cost as the fitting seem to be fairly corroded.

Advertisement