Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EUROPA LEAGUE: LIVERPOOL V ANZHI MAKHACHKALA 25th October KO 20:05 (Setanta Sports 1)

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

RasTa wrote: »
    Glad I waited for the lineups! It's still too early to call Jones a waste but don't let that get in the way of a cheap dig

FFS.

it wasn't a dig, or a comment on how good or not Jones is.

he didn't call Jones a waste, he said wasting 20m on Jones would have been a waste, seen as we have Wisdom.

big difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

SlickRic wrote: »
    FFS.

it wasn't a dig, or a comment on how good or not Jones is.

he didn't call Jones a waste, he said wasting 20m on Jones would have been a waste, seen as we have Wisdom.

big difference.

No difference it was a dig, easy to spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

Oh my. Aren't you the sensitive little bunny?

Not really tbh, slic was the one who bumped it back up. Go post another smart remark please, get turd to up his thanks count

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Morzadec wrote: »
    Also Sahin was very good tonight, without doing too much that stood out.

thought he played well from what I saw.

Not really tbh, slic was the one who bumped it back up. Go post another smart remark please, get turd to up his thanks count

Why? Do you win a prize for a high thanks count? Nobody told me. I'll thank everything from now on. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

You were only waiting for a utd comment, it's true though what did jones cost was it 15 20 million, what a waste of money, of course we won't hear that out if the genius in the transfer market mr. Ferguson is.

niallo27 wrote: »
    You were only waiting for a utd comment, it's true though what did jones cost was it 15 20 million, what a waste of money, of course we won't hear that out if the genius in the transfer market mr. Ferguson is.

Well I was reading the thread, one of your lot brought it up. How exactly is a waste of money given the fact he is 20 and played one season....

Also I've no idea what you're saying in the last statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

1351324667.6888.iPicit.jpg

I wouldn't bother lads, waste of typing.

Delighted for Wisdom the other night. Great to see all these talented youngsters coming through.

• Advertisement

rarnes1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother lads, waste of typing.

Delighted for Wisdom the other night. Great to see all these talented youngsters coming through.
    It's a joke, lighten up.
    Funny how you thank another poster calling someone else precious.

Wasn't even replying to you.

Wasn't even replying to you.
    Looked very much like it.
    4 minutes between my post and yours, 4 hours between the previous post and yours.
    Apologies if it's true.

I was actually referring to Rasta.

Your post is funny enough tbh! And at this moment in time very true unfortunately!

I was actually referring to Rasta.

Your post is funny enough tbh! And at this moment in time very true unfortunately!

I thought it was funny as well but couldn`t bring myself to thank it:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

it wasn't a dig on Jones who is a good player
    but im glad we didnt waste 20m on him cuz we have Wisdom
    & also Sama who is a great talent too

Advertisement