Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agricultural economics

• 24-10-2012 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭

well lads is anybody doing this subject or know anything about it im thinking of doing it to get more points because ill probably go down in home ec id know the agricultural part but the economics look basic enough now maybe im wrong but would i be able to learn the economics part before the mocks

Better living everyone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

well lads is anybody doing this subject or know anything about it im thinking of doing it to get more points because ill probably go down in home ec id know the agricultural part but the economics look basic enough now maybe im wrong but would i be able to learn the economics part before the mocks

There is a project in ag economics, which is graded by your teacher, so unless you have a teacher for it, it is a non runner. The only places I know of that offer the subject are schools in Dublin and Cork. Only about 50 students sit the exam every year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭carrollsno1

right thanks

Better living everyone

Advertisement