Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you get mad depressed in winter ? ?

• 24-10-2012 11:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭

The winter is more depressin then the summer in my opinion. im mad depressed at the moment and i was fine during the summer. Theres a lot going on and its wind and darker with rain. Just a more depressing time of year. was reading today that more people die off cos of depression during winter than in summer and its probably because of how sad they get in the dark evenings...

do you find you are depressed in winter?

Comments

. was reading today that more people die off cos of depression during winter than in summer and its probably because of how sad they get in the dark evenings...

where did you read this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

where did you read this?

Cosmopolitan.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭splendid101

The winter is more depressin then the summer in my opinion.

Whoa, whoa! You're really going out on a limb here buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

The winter is more depressin then the summer in my opinion. im mad depressed at the moment and i was fine during the summer. Theres a lot going on and its wind and darker with rain. Just a more depressing time of year. was reading today that more people die off cos of depression during winter than in summer and its probably because of how sad they get in the dark evenings...

do you find you are depressed in winter?
    Hell no. I love the winter and to help get through the long nights I just double or treble the amount of posts/ new theads I make on boards. You should try it IH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Mickey H wrote: »
    Cosmopolitan.

In other words, you made it up.

/troll thread

Edit; to clarify, the OP has been banned for trolling. If another poster wishes to start a thread on this subject, please feel free to do so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement