Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noob advice needed, pre build - would you rate this?

Options
  • 25-10-2012 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Very sick of the console scene being driven into the muck by motion controls and casual BS and am looking for advice on picking up a pre built gaming PC.

Im heading stateside in 2 weeks and am considering picking up this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+Essentio+Desktop+-+8GB+Memory+-+1TB+Hard+Drive/6699862.p?id=1218786214592&skuId=6699862#tab=overview

Basically I want to replace my 360 and use this HDMI up to my 32inch flatscreen. Im happy with the i7 in there and the connections on it seem good but video card wise and overall would you rate this? What kind of graphical level could I expect on current games with it? Med / High / ultra?

Any advice greatly appreciated. I bow to the PC gamings master race knowledge :p:D Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement