Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UPC box time issue

• 25-10-2012 7:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭

The time of my tv changed over night so that the time is now an hour behind.

Is this sunday's change a couple of days early or some other problem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

me too.....idiots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭bob11

Mine too ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Yup. I thought I was getting an extra hour in bed this morning... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭steve_r

Glad it wasn't just me - anyone tested to see if it impacts on recordings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

Haven't tested but I see the programme schedule is off to so don't think it should.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,742 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Me too,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭steve_r

It's messed up the recordings for one person I know, haven't had a chance to check my own yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Bazzer2

Some things don't change. Even when it was Cablelink, they still could never get the time change right when it came to re-setting channel timers at the autumn and spring clock changes.

I remember when the Children's Channel ended programming at 3pm, the Cablelink text information service would usually take over. However, one Easter weekend the clocks had changed the night before and the text service was an hour late kicking in. It meant we got to watch a bit of the Premiere movie channel for a while, which, at the time, was being carried on the same satellite transponder as the Children's Channel.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Must something only affecting some people, mine's still summer time.

Advertisement