Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anchorman's Betting Bonanza!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

markc91 wrote: »
    Is there any reason Betfair wont let me put the Red Sox in multiples?

Might not cover it on their fixed price multiples. Thats a problem occasionally with Betfair. I've most of my bets down with Pinnacle and Paddy Power tonight so I cant say for certain.

*edit Checked there on betfair and it seems to be offering Redsox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

Might not cover it on their fixed price multiples. Thats a problem occasionally with Betfair. I've most of my bets down with Pinnacle and Paddy Power tonight so I cant say for certain.

*edit Checked there on betfair and it seems to be offering Redsox.
    Yeah when you first put them up Betfair werent covering them but i checked back at about 6 o clock and it was working fine so im on now

Good return last night unlucky with the hockey going to o/t anything fancied tonight?

Bank: 1216.74-110+286.27= 1398.01

Bet1: Tampa Bay, Cincinnattie Reds, Boston Red Sox and Seattle Mariners - €20 Trebles €20 Accy Cost - €100 - Winner return €470.40

Bet2: National, Orioles, Diamondbacks and Braves €5 Yankee - Costs €55 Return €69.26

Bet3: Reds, Mariners, LA Kings & Detroit Red Wings €50 Accy Winner return - 440.75

Bet4: Chicago Bulls , Golden State -2.5 & Washington Capitals - €10 Trixie cost €40 - Loser

Bank: 1398.01 - 245 + 980.41 = 2133.42

Great return on Friday night pushed past the magical 2k mark

Baseball has been my friend of late.

Good return last night unlucky with the hockey going to o/t anything fancied tonight?

I always back moneyline hockey so the o/t has no affect really.

• Advertisement

Bank: 2133.42

Bet1: Pirates, Cardinals, Nationals & Tigers €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost €100

Bet2: White Sox, Indians(Masterson first game) & Cubs €50 Accy

Bet3: Bulls +7.5, Oklahoma City , Washington Capitals & Toronto Maple Leafs €10 Trebles €10 Accy - Cost €50

Bank: 2133.42

Bet1: Pirates, Cardinals, Nationals & Tigers €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost €100 Returns - €70

Bet2: White Sox, Indians(Masterson first game) & Cubs €50 Accy
    -Loser
    Bet3: Bulls +7.5, Oklahoma City , Washington Capitals & Toronto Maple Leafs €10 Trebles €10 Accy - Cost €50 loser

First losing night in a while

Bank- 2133.42-200+70= 2003.42

Going to take out a couple of hundred from this bank to treat myself. Been on a great run of late so always important to get something from your winnings.

Bank €1500

Will be back with more baseball tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭clickerquicklic

Great betting , congrats . I never take out money to treat myself on things because can never think of what to buy ! In 5 years I took money out for house renovations and holidays thats about it , mostly my money just sits in betting accounts and i like to watch it grow.

Great betting , congrats . I never take out money to treat myself on things because can never think of what to buy ! In 5 years I took money out for house renovations and holidays thats about it , mostly my money just sits in betting accounts and i like to watch it grow.

This is only a small log so not enough to do anything substantial with however I do need a new pair of shoes and jeans so hence the withdrawal.

Its the small things that brings me lots of joy. Like withdrawing cash on a Paddy Power Cash Card. :-)

This is only a small log so not enough to do anything substantial with however I do need a new pair of shoes and jeans so hence the withdrawal.

Its the small things that brings me lots of joy. Like withdrawing cash on a Paddy Power Cash Card. :-)

I would have joy in just having a PaddyPower account , openned one in my brothers name recently and closed me down within a day :(

Thats reminds me though I do need a new pair of runners :)

• Advertisement

I would have joy in just having a PaddyPower account , openned one in my brothers name recently and closed me down within a day :(

Thats reminds me though I do need a new pair of runners :)

Have to be smart betting with Mr Power, wont shut you down if your an accy bettor as he think's he's smarter than you.

Betfair and Pinnacle are my single bet friends :-)

Funny you should mention that I could do with some Runners too!

Have to be smart betting with Mr Power, wont shut you down if your an accy bettor as he think's he's smarter than you.

Betfair and Pinnacle are my single bet friends :-)

Funny you should mention that I could do with some Runners too!

I generally never do acca's , only time I do acca's is when theres offers on . I did a few today at 188bet refund if one leg lets you down in a treble ( has to be done by mobile ) . Same offer available at sports.winner.com 5 fold up to 100 and willhill 5 fold up to 100

Actually seen as you like a bit of value 188bet are doing a refund on 1-x-2 bets aswell as others if Chelsea v Benfica is a draw , thats an amazing offer , I just mugged Chelsea at 2.4 100 max refund , must be done by mobile .

Actually seen as you like a bit of value 188bet are doing a refund on 1-x-2 bets aswell as others if Chelsea v Benfica is a draw , thats an amazing offer , I just mugged Chelsea at 2.4 100 max refund , must be done by mobile .

Cheers I'll have a pop at that, good value there.

Lots of baseball games tonight and I like alot of them!

Bet1: Phillies, Mariners, Giants & Tigers €20 Trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100

Bet2: Red Sox, Cubs, D'backs and Royals €5 Yankee cost €55

Bet3: Indiana Pacers, San Antonio Spurs, LA Kings and Pittsburgh Penguins Detroit Tigers €50 Accy

Bet4: Wigan +2 & BTTS - Reading and City €45 Double

Bet5: Phillies, Mariners, Tigers, Cubs, D'backs, Royals, Pacers, Spurs, Penguins, Kings, Wigan +2 €1 10 folds and €1 Accy

Lots of baseball games tonight and I like alot of them!

Bet1: Phillies, Mariners, Giants & Tigers €20 Trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100 -loser

Bet2: Red Sox, Cubs, D'backs and Royals €5 Yankee cost €55- loser

Bet3: Indiana Pacers, San Antonio Spurs, LA Kings and Pittsburgh Penguins Detroit Tigers €50 Accy -winner return €302.50

Bet4: Wigan +2 & BTTS - Reading and City €45 Double- loser

Bet5: Phillies, Mariners, Tigers, Cubs, D'backs, Royals, Pacers, Spurs, Penguins, Kings, Wigan +2 €1 10 folds and €1 Accy -loser

Bank: 1500 -262+302.50= 1540.50

A profit on the night but not a good night as a lot of picks went down in flames. Re group and go again later.

Bank: 1540.50

Bet1- Red Sox, Mariners & Cardinals 25 doubles and 25 trebles - cost €100

Bet2- Braves , Reds, Cubs & Nationals €20 Trebles and €20 Accy - cost €100

Bet3- Chelsea to win, Torres anytime 4/1 €40.50

Bet4- Mariners, Oklahoma & Chicago Blackhawks €50 treble

Bank: 1540.50

Bet1- Red Sox, Mariners & Cardinals 25 doubles and 25 trebles - cost €100 - Winner return €412.95

Bet2- Braves , Reds, Cubs & Nationals €20 Trebles and €20 Accy - cost €100 Loser

Bet3- Chelsea to win, Torres anytime 4/1 €40.50 Winner - return 202.50

Bet4- Mariners, Oklahoma & Chicago Blackhawks €50 treble Loser

Bank 1540.50 - 290.50 + 615.45= 1865.45

Another profitable day, Oklahoma the only real let down. Braves had a mini meltdown after going ahead but couldnt complain about anything really. Nationals bats gone cold at the moment and without a fully fit Harper I'll have to weigh up going in on them at the moment.

Bank 1865.45

Bet1: Yankees, Pirates, Nationals and Cardinals - €20 Trebles and €20 Accy

Bet2: Rays, Rangers, Giants, Reds €10 Yankee Cost €110

Bet3: Knicks, Warriors, Bruins and Kings €20 Trebles €20 Accy - Cost €100

Bet4: Yankees, , Cardinals, Rays , Rangers, Giants, Reds, Knicks, Warriors, Bruins and Kings €1 Accy €1 nine folds - €11

Bank 1865.45

Bet1: Yankees, Pirates, Nationals and Cardinals - €20 Trebles and €20 Accy Returns 55.56 as Seattle starter changed so it was a push in that game.

Bet2: Rays, Rangers, Giants, Reds €10 Yankee Cost €110 - Return 174.42

Bet3: Knicks, Warriors, Bruins and Kings €20 Trebles €20 Accy - Cost €100 Returns 90.01

Bet4: Yankees, , Cardinals, Rays , Rangers, Giants, Reds, Knicks, Warriors, Bruins and Kings €1 Accy €1 nine folds - €11 - loser

Bank 1865.45 - 321+319.98 = 1864.43

Early bet today -

Bet1- €150 on Stade Francais +11 @ evens
    Bet2- €10 on handicap draw Stade Francais [EMAIL="+11@16/1"]+11@16/1[/EMAIL]
    Bet3- White Sox, Red Sox, Cardinals & Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy
    Bet4- Giants, Yankees, Reds & Pirates - €20 Trebles and €20 Accy

For Fun -Bet5 - Cardinals, Giants, Nationals , Royals, White Sox, Red Sox, Marlins, Dodgers, Yankees, Pirates, Indians, Cubs, Orioles and Reds €0.50 14 fold and €0.50 Accy.

• Advertisement

Early bet today -

Bet1- €150 on Stade Francais +11 @ evens - Loser
    Bet2- €10 on handicap draw Stade Francais [EMAIL="+11@16/1"]+11@16/1[/EMAIL] - Loser
    Bet3- White Sox, Red Sox, Cardinals & Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy Win return - €569
    Bet4- Giants, Yankees, Reds & Pirates - €20 Trebles and €20 Accy Loser
    For Fun -Bet5 - Cardinals, Giants, Nationals , Royals, White Sox, Red Sox, Marlins, Dodgers, Yankees, Pirates, Indians, Cubs, Orioles and Reds €0.50 14 fold and €0.50 Accy

Bank: 1864.43 - 375 + 569 = 2058.43

Very profitable friday night. Took the weekend off to recharge the batteries :-) Taking out 58.43 to treat the missus and myself to a movie and some popcorn.

Bank: 2000

Bet1: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinals and Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100

Bet2: Angels, Orioles, Pirates and Braves - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100

Bet3: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinal, Nationals, Angels, Orioles, Pirates , Braves, Blue Jays, Rangers & Reds -€1 Accy €1-10 Folds

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Bet1: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinals and Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100

Bet2: Angels, Orioles, Pirates and Braves - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100

Bet3: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinal, Nationals, Angels, Orioles, Pirates , Braves, Blue Jays, Rangers & Reds -€1 Accy €1-10 Folds

6 out of those 10 are the 6 that I included in my log for 1st half betting. :)

Best of luck

Bet1: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinals and Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100 - Loser

Bet2: Angels, Orioles, Pirates and Braves - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100 Winner return - €509.49

Bet3: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinal, Nationals, Angels, Orioles, Pirates , Braves, Blue Jays, Rangers & Reds -€1 Accy €1-10 Folds Loser

Bit of luck last night in the Orioles and Braves winning in extra innings but we'll take it :-). Profit is profit!

Bank: 2000-212+509.49= 2297.49

Bet1: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinals and Nationals - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100 - Loser

Bet2: Angels, Orioles, Pirates and Braves - €20 Trebles, €20 Accy - Cost 100 Winner return - €509.49

Bet3: Tigers, Dodgers, Cardinal, Nationals, Angels, Orioles, Pirates , Braves, Blue Jays, Rangers & Reds -€1 Accy €1-10 Folds Loser

Bit of luck last night in the Orioles and Braves winning in extra innings but we'll take it :-). Profit is profit!

Bank: 2000-212+509.49= 2297.49
    Cheers for the picks last night at one stage it looked like the accy might even come in :) I noticed its an earlier start today with games from 6pm onwards anything you fancy in them?

Bank: 2297.49

Afternoon lads and lassies!

Bet1: Tigers, Braves, Yankees and Angels - €20 trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100

Bet2: Dodgers, Red Sox, Royals and Phillies - €20 trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100

For Fun - Bet3 - Tigers, Braves, Yankees, Dodgers, Angels, Nats, Pirates, Red Sox, Royals, Phillies, Reds and Diamonbacks - €1 elevenfolds and €1 Accy

Good luck tonight! :D

Bank: 2297.49

Afternoon lads and lassies!

Bet1: Tigers, Braves, Yankees and Angels - €20 trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100

Bet2: Dodgers, Red Sox, Royals and Phillies - €20 trebles and €20 Accy - Cost €100

For Fun - Bet3 - Tigers, Braves, Yankees, Dodgers, Angels, Nats, Pirates, Red Sox, Royals, Phillies, Reds and Diamonbacks - €1 elevenfolds and €1 Accy

Good luck tonight! :D
    Just checking you mean Nationals? :pac:

Just checking you mean Nationals? :pac:

Yup .. and just so you know they are my team and I hate them right now. But I love Gio and he's on the mound.

Yup .. and just so you know they are my team and I hate them right now. But I love Gio and he's on the mound.
    Cheers one day one of these Accys will come off ;) And I wanna be on it when it does :pac:

• Advertisement

Cheers one day one of these Accys will come off ;) And I wanna be on it when it does :pac:

Hopefully man, Hopefully! :D

Advertisement