Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven repair Kildare (rathangan)

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Oven has given up while grill and hob still working. Any recommendations for an over repair company that will look at this?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

What make is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

What make is it ?
    It's an Electrolux. Don't have a model number though. Seems about 12 or 15 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beaver111

it might just be the heat element at the back of the oven on the inside.ive changed mine twice simple to do take the element out and bring it to your electrical shop and they get you a replacment one stick it back in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

beaver111 wrote: »
    it might just be the heat element at the back of the oven on the inside.ive changed mine twice simple to do take the element out and bring it to your electrical shop and they get you a replacment one stick it back in
    I'll give it a shot when I get home thanks beaver

Advertisement