Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house being scoped out

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭

thought this might be worth a mention with the times that are in it. A few days ago I arrived back to my house to find a couple of guys sitting in the driveway in a car having a good look at the house. I pulled in the gate in front of them and got out of my own car to approach them, then they pulled away.

It was a metallic light blue coloured estate car, 08 DL, maybe an Audi or a Citroen. What made me suspicious is the fact they pulled away as I walked towards them. Im in the Finn Valley area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,100 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A lot of burglaries in the area and no doubt they aren't confined to the Finn Valley area either. It pays to be vigilant and its good to have any info posted here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

That could be pretty serious, it would be worth mentioning to the guards to be honest. They might have had similar sightings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I was on to the Gardai today. They haven't had any other reports. May well be innocent enough, but you never know

Advertisement