Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Laptop Advice

• 25-10-2012 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Another of these threads, sorry!

I'll start this by saying that I have absolutely no clue about laptops and don't understand half of the terminology when I go to look them up, so have no idea if they represent value or not :(

So I'll list what I need from the laptop and hopefully someone could help me out (budget would be €500 max but would love to get something for cheaper than that)

I would use the laptop for general use at home, particularly for playing poker, watching football matches online, watching movies/tv shows and for putting music on my phone. Absolutely no idea what sort of memory I should be looking at for this, just need the poker/football streaming to run smoothly.

I would prefer a larger screen as I had a small Acer laptop before and the screen was far too small.

If anyone could recommend something, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement