Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotline Miami

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,781 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just cleared it, what a class class game. Now to get the rest of the masks. what does the french transaltion mask do? the writing was still in english :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

What's the download size for this on the PS3 lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

What's the download size for this on the PS3 lads?

~200mb on PC so I'd imagine it's around the same on PS3

I think it's around 350mbs on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Seaaan

Just picked it up on sale for 80% off :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Cheers lads, gonna pick this up tomorrow so, well within my download limit:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's €2.12 on steam now. I might as well give it a go for that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭mrm

ScumLord wrote: »
    It's €2.12 on steam now. I might as well give it a go for that price.

A few pennies even cheaper on Amazon.com at $2.49.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

its a game thats well worth a fiver, so thats a steal. Great value for money that game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Looks exactly the same as the first one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Grimebox wrote: »

Definitely a good thing IMO going to start another play through of the first sometime soon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

More of the same? **** yeah! I will need another shopping trolly of drugs if the sound track will be as good as in first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Grimebox wrote: »
    Visually? Yes.

Outside of that there's a whole host of new animations, weapons, character mechanics such as rolling, dual wielding with multi-directional fire and twin character control a la Two Brothers (that's not co-op according to the devs) on display there.

As for the music, check out Carpenter Brut for the trailer music and more. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Great game, quite difficult though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,937 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Great game, quite difficult though

I wouldn't give out about it being difficult, if you ran through each lvl without dying the game would be boring and short as hell

Incase people didn't know, if you own it on ps3, you can now download it for free on ps4. Any excuse for another playthrough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

VinLieger wrote: »
    I wouldn't give out about it being difficult, if you ran through each lvl without dying the game would be boring and short as hell

Very true and I agree with you generally, however there are some levels that took an age for me to finish due to dying repeatedly and having to start from the beginning again.

Great game though, the indies are giving great diversity to consoles.

Anyone having Leaderboard problems on PS4? Got a great score that put me 2nd on Friends list but I'm nowhere to be seeing. Restarting the game didn't help either.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Incase people didn't know, if you own it on ps3, you can now download it for free on ps4. Any excuse for another playthrough!

Thank you!

Absolutely love this game, any excuse for another playthrough is right, now with sexy DS4 door kicking action!

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Very true and I agree with you generally, however there are some levels that took an age for me to finish due to dying repeatedly and having to start from the beginning again.

Great game though, the indies are giving great diversity to consoles.

Part of the beauty imo, reminded me of playing games in an arcade when I was younger and they were unforgiving hard (to rob you of all your 50p coins) but so satisfying when you finished a level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

.ak wrote: »
    Part of the beauty imo, reminded me of playing games in an arcade when I was younger and they were unforgiving hard (to rob you of all your 50p coins) but so satisfying when you finished a level.

50p? what arcade was that? our local used to take the large 10p coins for older games and the premium ones like Street Fighter 2 and mortal Kombat took 20p! :D

Dr. Quirkies. :( Rip off central...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

.ak wrote: »
    Dr. Quirkies. :( Rip off central...

thats harsh alright, our local arcade was above a chipper, where you could get a battered burger, small chips and a bottle of homestead cola for £1.50. man, the memories and the hours I whittled away in there. The only downside was the games were very rarely changed up and the cabinets often broke down as well.

• sheehy83 wrote: »
    Tonight it shall be done!

Although I wish there was some news on Wrong Number :(

Advertisement