Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blues Harp Players wanted for Original Country Blues Band

Options
  • 25-10-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Are there any blues harp players out there? We play along the lines of Country/Blues/Rock 'n' Roll and our set is mostly originals with a few covers thrown in. We're based in Kilkenny and Dublin. Our current line up is vocals & acoutic guitar / stand up bass / vocals & percussion. We've got some paid gigs in the pipeline so if there's anybody out there then don't hesitate to get in touch. You can hear some of our stuff here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/oleostrutcollective

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lebaz

Hi
    I just saw your advert.
    I'm looking for that kind of band. I listened on reverbnation and I like what you do.
    I'm an harmonica player. My speciality is the bluies but I can play folk/counrty/ballads as well.
    BUT... I live in Galway.
    So if you sometimes come for gigs in Galway it would certainly be nice to play together.

Here is my mail: le_bazdebom@hotmail.fr

Basile

• Registered Users Posts: 9 53x11

Hi there, did you guys get sorted out yet?.... let me know if otherwise. I do Vocal, good harmonies, Harmonica, Percussion (or kit), guitar.

Advertisement