Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog walkers/sitters

Options
  • 25-10-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Anyone know any dog walkers / sitters in the area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭aynneone

Suprised your hand wasnt bitten off lol... not literally of course, but see so many ads around the town by people offering their services in this direction. If you want to pm me and tell me what you want, perhaps I can help, or point you in the right direction. Im a vet nurse, currently employed in a totally different capacity, but work on the Irish Blue Cross mobile unit ... Have worked with animals for nearly 40 years, and have several 'clients' I have looked after around Greystones for years.. but this always has been down to word of mouth, and also, the fact I dont drive is a drawback, I live to the north of the town... Regards, Anne

Advertisement