Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace please

Options
  • 25-10-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi Doctor Doom. I accept my punishment but I had no choice but to do what I did. I moderated a forum for four years and I know that I am one of those annoying spammers that I used to hate but this is not spam. Its the first album in 28 bloody long years and it really is Brilliant and I had to do my bit as there has been no promotion here whatsoever and I am not being paid by the way for any of this..Avoid my Facebook like the plague..My best friends here at thew station have me on my last warning or else they will delete me..Their nuke fingers are primed and ready and willing..I have done my bit so any chance of probation..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

You are doing Ultravox more harm than good with your constant annoying posts.

And I say that as an Ultravox fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

But this thread has 44 views so far, what harm could it do :rolleyes:

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

86 now, pretty soon the new album will be platinum, framed and hanging in George's kitchen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ultravox65

No harm being done whatsoever and Poundhound where have you been. Steve and myself have done the hard work. Facebook Poundhound and the name is George Mulcahy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Ultravox are the worst band of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Ultravox65

And I get banned..Seriously..

Ultravox65 wrote: »
    And I get banned..Seriously..

nelson.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

Ultravox are the worst band of all time.

but Vienna is the best ever song about a city in Austria in fairness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

They should have wrote a song about a Viennetta.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

It may be small minded of me but I will never look up an Ultrapox song until I die or Chvrches for that matter.

• Advertisement

Ahh yeah.

Sure Ultravox are incredible. If we're gonna have a thread about completely nothing, might aswell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement