Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watch repair

• 25-10-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

outside of dalys and kenelleys are there any other place in town that repairs vintage watches, thanks in adevance,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭moby2101

Keanes have an outstanding workshop in Cork. They retsored a 50 year old wristwatch for me last year.
    Drop into Keanes Limerick and they'll sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dturpin

Try dalys wickan st, 1st class service and very good proce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

dturpin wrote: »
    Try dalys wickan st, 1st class service and very good proce

thanks all the same but i am looking for places outside dalys and kenelleys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 858 ✭✭✭manna452121

I got a watch repaired with David Fine on O Connell street,might be worth a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

Second Dalys in Wickam street - great service and easy to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Enright wrote: »
    Second Dalys in Wickam street - great service and easy to deal with

Why cant people read the OP before replying to a thread? The poster specifically asked for places outside of Dalys and Kennelleys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

i have three watches in dalys for repair, i do not have any in kenelleys, nor do i intend to.

Advertisement