Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods delivery?

Options
  • 25-10-2012 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I'm not sure I'm posting in the right place but anyway I ordered a bed off littlewoods on the 22nd and This is what it says:

Latest tracking information
    22/10/2012 11:48 Order being processed at WREXHAM DC
    24/10/2012 03:43 Received at BEEHIVE 2M HUB
    24/10/2012 06:30 Received at BEEHIVE 2M HUB
    25/10/2012 08:17 Parcel delivered BEEHIVE 2M HUB

I think it's in England somewhere, but it should be delivered on Monday.
    Anyone else order anything from littlewoods that has been delivered From the Beehive 2M hub? Because I'm only seeing bad comments about that place, about people's deliveries going missing and some taking weeks to be delivered. But I'm relying on that bed coming next week!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kitty113

Now it's saying it was delivered today to my home which it wasn't!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Kitty113 wrote: »
    Now it's saying it was delivered today to my home which it wasn't!!

Ring littlewoods and let them know ASAP there still open they are the only people who can advise you on this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭Gormal

You might get somewhere with them since it says it's been delivered. Otherwise they will just tell you to wait until the delivery date has passed! I had that with a mattress that I bought with a 20% discount, it vanished in England.... surprise surprise....... so I lost the discount as well as have to re order. The second one went to Belfast and took a whole week to get from there to Kerry. If only these big things came with Fastway, would be quicker and actually get here, instead they use another carrier which by all accounts are liars & thieves.
    Of course there's not much Littlewoods can do since these items come Direct from the supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 dublinguy2609

Can I ask how this was resolved. I have got the following

26/02/2013 21:36 Order being processed at warehouse
    06/03/2013 09:44 Despatched
    07/03/2013 05:13 Received at BEEHIVE 2M HUB
    07/03/2013 10:07 Passed to 3rd party carrier
    07/03/2013 10:32 Parcel delivered BEEHIVE 2M HUB

The parcel is marked as delivered even though I haven't got it. I rang Littlewoods and they told me they will need a few days to look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Can I ask how this was resolved. I have got the following

26/02/2013 21:36 Order being processed at warehouse
    07/03/2013 05:13 Received at BEEHIVE 2M HUB

The parcel is marked as delivered even though I haven't got it. I rang Littlewoods and they told me they will need a few days to look into it.

Under EU distance selling regulations your entitled to new goods or a full refund incl delivery charges for goods that go missing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

It doesn't say it was delivered to you, but was delivered to a Littlewoods hub which I believe is somewhere near Manchester.

It doesn't say it was delivered to you, but was delivered to a Littlewoods hub which I believe is somewhere near Manchester.

The problem is that overall it says the package has been delivered, the guys on the Littlewoods phone-line think it was delivered and there are no further tracking updates.

It's the same problem as the first poster had. Just wondering how it got resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭finnteme

Same happened to me couple of weeks ago.
    It was an item, that Littlewoods ordered from external company, it was delivered to them, and then they send it to me.

You should see additional tracking information soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

The problem is that overall it says the package has been delivered, the guys on the Littlewoods phone-line think it was delivered and there are no further tracking updates.

It's the same problem as the first poster had. Just wondering how it got resolved.

A workmate tells me that he's never seen any tracking update past the 'Beehive Hub' thing. Items always arrive a few days after this status appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭irishgeo

A workmate tells me that he's never seen any tracking update past the 'Beehive Hub' thing. Items always arrive a few days after this status appears.

Id say the pass it to a different courier and who doesnt offer updates and then mark the package delivered on their own system.

• Advertisement

Still waiting!! ....... they have no idea where it is. And apparently the people who deal with tracking enquiries don't take calls. It's a nightmare!! Think twice before ordering a large item.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭Gormal

Most like it's 'walked' and it's not Littlewoods fault, it's the courier the supplier uses they are horrendous and have a very bad rating. Phone or email Littlewoods tell them you have not received the item, they will investigate and refund you.
    I had the same with a matress that 'walked' I was really mad as I had used a 20% discount and lost that as well, funnily enough the price dropped and I got it for roughly the same price, but I did send a very stern letter to their Dublin office ;) since it had happened more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭N64

Perhaps try using the code on fastway.ie? Last time I got a delivery from littlewoods, it was delivered by them .

Just received a call saying my item will be delivered on Wednesday. For future reference DHL deliver the large items for Littlewoods in Ireland.

Advertisement