Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teenagers with Learning Disabilities sell their virginity

• 25-10-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222458/Catarina-Migliorini-Brazilian-student-20-set-sell-virginity-780k-online.html?ICO=most_read_module

http://virginswanted.com.au/
    A Brazilian student is set to sell her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online.
    A man called Natsu, from Japan, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and Indian big-spender Rudra Chatterjee, to secure a date with 20-year-old Catarina Migliorini.
    The auction closed this morning, and the physical education student - who said she will use the cash to build homes for poverty-stricken families - was the subject of 15 bids.

A male virgin called Alexander, who is also being followed as part of director Justin Selsey's documentary, sold for $3,000 to a Brazilian woman called Nene B.

It doesn't say anything about their learning disabilities in the article, but the video of her on the beach and him trying to hit a golf ball, are enough.

Anyway, she argues that she's not a brazzer.. and i argue she's not worth $20 let alone $780,000

I have no idea what he's worth.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

$780,000 :eek::eek: wish I was still a virgin :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

I'd sell my bum virginity for $780000 and i'm not even joking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Alexander is gonna be rightly pissed off when he finds out that Nene.B is really a man waiting to smash him up the hole :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I wonder if he'll check beforehand that she is still virgins.. like how you check the air-tight lid to make sure your jar of mayonnaise hasn't been tampered with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Kinda like one of them lotto ads;

"What would I do for a Million Euro ?

Sell my virginity.

Sell my virginity, my bum virginity.

Sell my virginity, my bum virginity with ice cream on it.

Sell my virginity, my bum virginity with ice cream on it while a half horsed alien dances around the room too.

What would you do for a Million Euro? Lotto, it could be you! "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭anhedonia

1210m5g wrote: »
    I'd sell my bum virginity for $780000 and i'm not even joking.

How does one prove that they still have their anal virginity in tact? in order to sell it like ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I'm skint at the moment. Where do I sign?

Allyall wrote: »
    It doesn't say anything about their learning disabilities in the article, but the video of her on the beach and him trying to hit a golf ball, are enough.

Seriously?

Thread closed. There's already a thread open on the subject.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement