Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy: 2nd hand SUP & paddle

Options
  • 25-10-2012 4:06pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Looking to buy a 2nd hand SUP (stand-up paddle) board & paddle if anyone has one they willing to part with...
    All brands / brands considered but must be in good condition... 9 - 10'6" ideally, with a central carry handle/slot as for a girl's use...
    Thanks!
    Aonghus

Edit to say I'm in Sligo, though willing to travel (within reason)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭hollysf

Think Rusheen Bay Windsurfing (in Galway) had a sale not long ago, would be worth giving them a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Garry17

What type of one are you looking for....surf orientated, flat water, race

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Keep an eye on DoneDeal, irishsup.com and swellseekers.ie. Crop up from time to time but they seem to hold their value pretty well

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 79 ✭✭aongo

Sorry, just realised I should have posted in the Buy & Sell section...

Thanks for the replies, am looking at all options... I suppose a flat water type is ideal with some surf capability (small wave only) if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭blackiebest1

I know these guys www.facebook.com/SUPforall have second hand SUP's for sale. Message them on the page, they have really stable SUP's and great quality paddles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 bevisjj

I have a sup for sale if your still looking? private mail me if you want the details

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bevisjj

Im in sligo too

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jarv

How much are you looking to spend check put gong sups they are great value and are great boards might be cheper than many 2nd hand boards I have a 9"3 http://www.standuppaddleboarding.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=83

Advertisement