Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FNAC Tablet proble/return

• 25-10-2012 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

bought a mpman tablet from fnac during the touchpad coupon offer last november.
    Now it wont turn on, have tried emailing fnac but with no response, also tried ringing and geting a French friend to ring but put on hold for ages.

Has anyone else had to get a refund/repair from FNAC???

and if so how did they go about it

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Got a different tablet off them at the same time with touchpad coupon as well. Broke after few weeks.

Spent the best part of 4 months trying to return it for repair or refund before I gave up. They wanted me to courier it back to them at one stage!
    Then they simply stopped replying to my emails...

Shower of gangsters.
    Goes to show you have to be careful when buying off a crowd you dont know.

Advertisement