Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reasons you love college and find any excuse(e.g postgrad)not to leave

Options
  • 25-10-2012 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭

reasons you love college and find any excuse(e.g postgrad)not to leave = me

anyone else like this?

why do you love college and want to stay there forever?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

the chatting **** and drinking coffee..........thats why i lasted 7 years in total......and not being mature enough to enter the workplace IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Do people cry when they finish college? Serious question.

I know i cried when i left my secondary school.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭castaway_lady

I sucked back the tears as the bus left the campus after the final exam on my BA. Not so much for my postgrad...had had enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

I sucked back the tears as the bus left the campus after the final exam on my BA. Not so much for my postgrad...had had enough.

I was doing cartwheels after the postgrad......I think I even wince envy time I walk past the campus now! Definitely had enough of the place! Really sad to leave aft undgrad though....but mainly to be leaving friends....not so much to be leaving college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭homeless student

avalon68 wrote: »
    I was doing cartwheels after the postgrad......I think I even wince envy time I walk past the campus now! Definitely had enough of the place! Really sad to leave aft undgrad though....but mainly to be leaving friends....not so much to be leaving college.

did you switch college for your postgrad?
    I did, otherwise I might of got bored being in the same college for 6 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Doing my postgrad in the same college as my undergrad. In some ways it feels the exact same, but in other ways it's so different. Not in a negative way, it's just the change I suppose. But I do feel a bit isolated because it doesn't seem as easy to gel with everyone as it was in my my old course.

I don't think I'll miss the postgrad too much when it's over, but I really miss my friends from the old course and the amazing banter we used to have, especially in our final semester earlier this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 msc1

Why I love college? The banter, the lifestyle, the novelty of it all (especially in first year). Beats work hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭misnormer

sur' going to be working for long enough 45 years! ,best advice is to stay in education as long as you can enjoy it and make your life somewhat easier down the line.

Advertisement