Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow Records .

Options
  • 25-10-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Anyone know how much the pay for old CDs and DVDs ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Put a price on what you think they're worth. Then Half that. And then half it again. Now take away 20.

There ya go.

• Site Banned Posts: 224 ✭✭SubBusted

HMV pay 50c per CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

He doesn't give bad deals, depending on the condition and stuff, ya might get 1-2 euros per disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Silverado

I think that Rainbow Records is a great facility and he does give good deals to the enthusiast. I also feel that we should support our local shops and keep Waterford people in employment when they are offering a good service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Silverado wrote: »
    I think that Rainbow Records is a great facility and he does give good deals to the enthusiast. I also feel that we should support our local shops and keep Waterford people in employment when they are offering a good service.

Yes he gives good deals...to buyers...not to sellers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement