Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brew Kettle

Options
  • 25-10-2012 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

I'm building a new Brew Kettle and I'm looking for a 30lt Burco or similar and an 8-10lt one too - must be stainless steel. ;)

It doesn't matter if they're not in working order as long as the bodies are in good condition. I don't even mind if there's no lid(s). :cool:

Anybody? All offers welcome at a reasonable price.

AR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Not what you are looking for but saw this chap selling his 30lt plastic one ...
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-electronics/brewkettle-30l/1105507

He accepted 50 for it but obviously fell through

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Allrounder

Because I need to be able to make modifications and build in other equipment to it I really do need Stainless Steel but thanks for the link anyway.:D

AR:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Mashtun

Allrounder wrote: »
    I'm building a new Brew Kettle and I'm looking for a 30lt Burco or similar and an 8-10lt one too - must be stainless steel. ;)

AR

If you can make mods to stainless why don't you just go down the keg conversion route. you'll have an extra 20L capacity for the boil => bigger batches:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Allrounder

Unfortunately my build requires an absolutely flat bottom because of other elements of the design and kegs have a rounded bottom inside.

Thanks for the suggestion and keep 'em coming :D

AR:cool:

Advertisement