Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for modern 1 bed apartment in Dublin with parking

• 25-10-2012 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a single professional male looking for a 1 bed (or 2 bed if price is okay) apartment, preferably with underground parking, in the city centre, OR north/north west of the city (not too far away from centre, maybe 8km max).

I'm finding it hard to find somewhere in a clean modern complex that isn't too expensive.

Also, access to a "free" gym would be a big incentive (some of the complexes offer this).

Any suggestions on areas/complexes? Or is anyone planning on moving out soon? I've looked on Daft many times, but not having much luck yet.

My budget is between 600-1200e a month. I'd prefer to keep it under 1k a month, but would stretch for the right place.

Cheers,
    rat_race

Comments

Advertisement