Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Jumpers, Where?

• 25-10-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hey,

My vet has recommended for me to get our dog a jumper. As the weather is starting to get colder and shes short furred she said it will keep her warm.

Can anyone recommended somewhere online and reasonable.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

There was a link and voucher in the bargain alerts thread recently ;) - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=81217242&postcount=150

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

what size dog do you have and were are you located.

Some rescues have people who knit coats for them which they can sell as a fundraiser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

eBay's the best bet. Watch out for the postage though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭LisaO

There are dog jumpers & coats on Adverts.ie ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

mollys.ie have really cute ones.

i just bought my Pug a hammerhead shark costume :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭kassie

i can highly recommend www.equafleece.co.uk i have one for my dane, they are reasonably priced, waterproof when on the dog, they are oh so very cozy and soft and as you can see from the webpage they do jumpers, coats and full body suits!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭LucyBliss

I saw some in Petmania here in Galway this morning so chances are that other pet shops have them too.

Advertisement